laying a HB 10 - whats it like?

unsatisfied

Don Juan
Reaction score
on the weekend i went out to a strip club. putting aside all the baggage that goes with strippers, some of the girls in this club had the most perfect bodies i have ever seen - ultra sweet girlie girl faces, sweet perky breasts, tight supermodel bodies in mad shape from all the pole dancing and gorgeous little pussies.

in short - physically some of the most gorgeous women i have seen

a lot of the women i am sleeping with lately are just average, everyday chicks - sexually receptive, but don't look like the girls we are programmed to lust over from tv, magazines, etc.

lately i have been bored with it all but i feel like i have lost perspective,and was wondering from the dj's here:

has the most attractive, visually appealing woman you have slept with (ie your rated HB9 and above) also been the most pleasureable sex that you remember?

ie, is it more fun having an ultra hottie under you doing missionary, versus going sick depraved on an average looking chick?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
FYI...there is a reason strip clubs have low lighting, strobelights, etc...if you got a good look, those "10s" would drop to 8s or worse once you saw all the cellulite.

Best sex I ever had was with an older woman (30some, I think 32...I was mid-20s) I met at a nightclub at the beach. She was like an "8" by my standards.

Last edited:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unsatisfied said:
has the most attractive, visually appealing woman you have slept with (ie your rated HB9 and above) also been the most pleasureable sex that you remember?

ie, is it more fun having an ultra hottie under you doing missionary, versus going sick depraved on an average looking chick?

Short answer, NO!

Long answer. The best sex I have ever had is with cougers, most men would shun that, but an older sexy women will throw you around the bedroom. Find a hot sexy 40 year old, you won't forget it for the rest of your life. You can do anything you want with them normally and they love every second and the effort they put in makes a young fresh 19year old seem nothing more then a blow up doll.

I've slept with solid 10's, nothing to write home about, if anything 7's in my opinion want to please you more then a 10, where has a couger, a hot 40 year old will give you the night of your life.

Dont take my word for it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
jonwon said:
Short answer, NO!

Long answer. The best sex I have ever had is with cougers, most men would shun that, but an older sexy women will throw you around the bedroom. Find a hot sexy 40 year old, you won't forget it for the rest of your life. You can do anything you want with them normally and they love every second and the effort they put in makes a young fresh 19year old seem nothing more then a blow up doll.

I've slept with solid 10's, nothing to write home about, if anything 7's in my opinion want to please you more then a 10, where has a couger, a hot 40 year old will give you the night of your life.

Dont take my word for it.
I've found the same.

However, I've noticed that the age of "fun f*cks" seems to be steadily climbing. When I was younger, the fun women were in their late 20s, then early 30s, then late 30s, then early 40s. (if you can find one that looks decent by that age)

I'm worried that this younger generation coming up has just had their arses kissed so much that they never really learned how to please a man or to have fun with sex.

We need a new revolution.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
I've found the same.

However, I've noticed that the age of "fun f*cks" seems to be steadily climbing. When I was younger, the fun women were in their late 20s, then early 30s, then late 30s, then early 40s. (if you can find one that looks decent by that age)

I'm worried that this younger generation coming up has just had their arses kissed so much that they never really learned how to please a man or to have fun with sex.

We need a new revolution.
Indeed squirrals, normally men here advocate dating girls younger, in all honesty, most younger girls are absolutly appauling under the sheets, the sense of entitlement on some is a turn off for me. Not saying all, i've slept with some younger girls who have been great in the sack, but they are far and few between, most just lay there like a sack of spuds.

Where has an older women, or a women with more experiance, ideally one that has been married, divorced and now wants to do some experimenting, is usually the better options if a guy wants to have a fun packed sex fest.

Rather than take a pot luck gamble on some young broad who feels she is doing the guy a favour by simply opening her legs.

That usually applies to the hot chicks too, most have been total shi* in bed in truth, compared to say a hot couger. Some guys state a hot chick would be better or a younger women, i'd tell those guys to get a older women and then come back and make the same claim.

Most guys base the standard on there personal experiance, which is simply by the women they have slept with, and from my experiance which is pritty broad, older women are the best 100%, no doubt about that one at all, none in the slightest, anyone else says otherwise, i'd question if they have had a hot couger or not in the sack.

Edit - the last younger girl I slept with (back end of last year) - 21 year old - she didn't even know how to give a blow-job. Compare that to a couger who looks attractive, stays in shape, has kept her figure, riding up and down you hard coc*, then squealing with delight like a little girl, coming off you then proceeding to lick her own juices from your shaf-. This is whilst wanting you to fuc* her at every angle, throwing you round the room, screaming in delight and by the time she has finished with you, it feels like your going to spun* your balls, because your orgasm is that explosive.

On the other hand pull a younger chick and have a night that is inferior to having a tug, in most cases.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The day I fooled around with the hottest woman I ever seen...

I had ended up fooling with and having sex with another chick at the end of the night. In all honesty there was no difference especially since I don't get validated with the fact that I'm with a super hot chick or a cute chick. Most people enjoy it more because they get VALIDATION for being with the hotter woman.

That day I clearly seen that I was just as into it with the cute chick as I was with the hottest chick I ever seen.

HOWEVER, I'm a guy who has choice and understand I can't have all women so instead I choose the best ones to give all that too. As a result I only give it to the hottest women possible who meet my standards.

P.S...MILFs are great haha

dicod3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
I might not be qualified to comment but...

The best sex I've ever had have been the girls that i wouldn't be seen with in any sort of light (dim or not). Those are the type of girls you can do all the stuff you masturbate to and not feel anxiety thinking shes going to think ur odd or whatever...

I got with a broad 5'3 180ish, man i'm getting rock even thinking about the things she allowed me to do to her, its probably illegal in the contiguous United States... most pleasurable nut i can remember...

Hottest girl I ever laid was subpar because my **** was too big for her and she cried everytime I got going and started pumping her... we had to fvck in intervals... 30 seconds at a time... ended up busting on her ass while she slept... whatever man.

Hot HB10's and good sex ARE NOT RELATED.

This HB9-10 myth is so addicting (yes i've bought into it) we're told that these girls will make us happy or provide us with something, truth is honestly deep down most guys don't really want that crap, we just want a girl that likes us and will put up with our bull**** from time to time... the media is spreading the HB9-10 myth like a viral plague... it'll destroy u if u let it as its starting to do to me right now...

Find out what u really like and get that... turn the tv off, close the magazines, these things are like frigging programs hacking ur brain... damn

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-8's are way better,if she's about 40 and multi-orgasmic[in touch with HER body]-working towards great sex

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had a girl who could make me jizz my pants by ONLY making out with me.

I'm not pre-mature at all either. Then we would have the most explosive sex right after.

That was my experience with the HOTTEST girl I've ever been with.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
I once had a girl who could make me jizz my pants by ONLY making out with me.

I'm not pre-mature at all either. Then we would have the most explosive sex right after.

That was my experience with the HOTTEST girl I've ever been with.
:crackup:

I just had to post again due to this comment...I once met a chick who was so feminine and I was flirting with her so much that as we go back and forth. At one point were 5ft away from each other looking at each other doing these flirtatious **** with our bodies and I almost jizzed my pants.

At that moment I walked right up to her stopped, grabbed her hair, slapped her hard on her ass, pulled her into me, looked dead in her eyes, snapped my teeth at her twice, kissed her, pushed her away and walked next to the friend saying "I love ****ing with your friend".

If the friend wasn't there...DAMN!!!

P.S...Just because a chick is very attractive doesn't mean she sucks at sex, many times guys are content with just getting there dik in such a hot women so they woman doesn't even feel the need to do much. ALL the hot chicks I've been with were very sexual and feminine. I'm talking about I had to logically say DO NOT FUK HER RIGHT HERE.

Bobby Rio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all..

best sex for me was a Brazilian girl who was maybe a 6.5 (but Brazilians are jsut so sexy and sensual) and she just knew how to do things i've never thought possible...

the 9s and 10s have never come close

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bobby Rio said:
Not at all..

best sex for me was a Brazilian girl who was maybe a 6.5 (but Brazilians are jsut so sexy and sensual) and she just knew how to do things i've never thought possible...

the 9s and 10s have never come close
Most Brazilians I have known are not sensual. Most are religious like crazy. I am talking about the attractive blonde blue-eyed girls from Southern Brazil. You never see them in America. Lots of ethnic Polish and Ukrainian types in places like Curitiba. However, the culture is extremely socially conservative. The image most have of Brazil is such B.S. One place to avoid like the plague is Rio.

Annapolis Sailor

Don Juan
Reaction score
unsatisfied said:
on the weekend i went out to a strip club. putting aside all the baggage that goes with strippers, some of the girls in this club had the most perfect bodies i have ever seen - ultra sweet girlie girl faces, sweet perky breasts, tight supermodel bodies in mad shape from all the pole dancing and gorgeous little pussies.

in short - physically some of the most gorgeous women i have seen

a lot of the women i am sleeping with lately are just average, everyday chicks - sexually receptive, but don't look like the girls we are programmed to lust over from tv, magazines, etc.

lately i have been bored with it all but i feel like i have lost perspective,and was wondering from the dj's here:

Let me tell you. From my experience, the prettier they are the less talented they are in bed. Perhaps this had to do with the fact they have had all the attention showered on them in their life and had no reason to prove or measure up to anyone else. I dated a librarian who was a 6, but she was freaky and talented in the bedroom.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yall obviously have not banged a certified dime if your saying its not great.

I have and let me tell you something. Ill break it down barney style, all you are generalizing by saying ugly chicks are better in bed. I call BS on that. The sluttiest and dirtiest chicks ive had in bed have been the hot ones. The prettier the grittier like they say. See how I just generalized there?

Regardless I dont understand guys who complain about girls not "doing" anything. What the hell do you mean? Me personally I take control in bed and Im contorting a chicks body to do everything I want her to. Im putting her into position, im directing her, im dominating her, im telling her what to do...im also reciprocating.

The reason the chick lays there like a dead fish is because you dont know what the hell your doing yourself. When Im banging a girl her body is my playground and her mind is my garden to plant seeds of love into with my words. its the best she ever had you better believe it. You understand me? To you sex is just an act, a physical motion and you dont understand why a woman is not doing anything.

What the fukk do you want her to do? Ream your cornhole with a dildo? I bet you would like that. Be a freakin man when you bang a chick her body belongs to you. A fine asss chick will let you do all the dirty sh1t and more that the fat nasty chick you banged let you do, except when you do it with a fine ass hb9 its awesome because she is a thing of pure beauty.

Hello, I know we dont brag about banging FAT DISGUSTING TROLLS am I right? not saying I havent indulged, hey sometimes you gotta go fishing in the swamp thats what I say lol. Cant always get the beautys from the reef ya dig?

The point is a girls sexual prowess is not dependant upon her looks. Thats just a way for AFC's and CLOWNS to justify banging unattractive women.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Lmao at disgusting trolls lmaooo. U are defenitely right my dude. We all had our ugly chicks that we layer at one point. But by far the best ones I had was the 8 and 9's. Tho I did have one who was 6 in my book and dam was she great in bed..