Lately i been hitting on chicks older than me...

Dayum itz jee

Don Juan
Reaction score
And when they ask How old i am... i dont know what to say... and i dont know wanna tell them the truth.. anyone wanna give me an idea of what to say when they ask?

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im no don juan (no matter what it says under my username) but I got a suggestion
how about you tell them *get ready*
the truth
The fact that you dont wanna tell them your real age means you are insecure about being younger. If its a big deal to you the chicks will see that, if its no prob then for the most part it will be no prob to the chick. Now certain chicks have preferences like not dating a younger guy. If you run into one of them and they shut you down just because of your age and not your look and personality, you dont need to be with them in the first place.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell them your age who the hell cares.

For instance, I'm 22, I'll be 23 in September.

Girl: How old are you?
Me: I'm 23, how old are... *pause*, oh wait that's a question you don't ask a girl. :rolleyes:
Girl: *Laughs*

Converstaion continues.

Floridaboy23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always find that if you say something that is unique in response to the question....something that makes your age seem less important and THEN admit your age, things tend to go much more smoothly. If you carry yourself like you're older and more mature yet still have the "young hung stud" attitude and are fun/flirty and know you qualify, older women are receptive. However, you have to carry yourself in a way that older women respond to and modify the approach slightly compared to how you would approach a younger woman with less experience. For some reason, I seem to be able to have some success with older women and very little success if any with girls my age or younger than me.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dayum itz jee said:
And when they ask How old i am... i dont know what to say... and i dont know wanna tell them the truth.. anyone wanna give me an idea of what to say when they ask?
This screams out insecurity, weakness, fear, etc. Girls can smell this a mile away bro, get it together. Tell her the truth, what are you trying to hide from?

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever girls ask me my age i say something ridiculous like 8 or 28 (Im 17), i dunno it seems to work fine for me.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asdfghjkl said:
Whenever girls ask me my age i say something ridiculous like 8 or 28 (Im 17), i dunno it seems to work fine for me.
Uncomfortable with your age? Guide to SPing.

Some *****es would really not talk to you because of your age. Jump that stupid filter she has, and that's it. Allthough, if you don't pass her other filters, by being attractive, nothing happens.