Las Vegas

thegamedontwait

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read, somebody said Las Vegas wasn't a good place for pick-ups because there's too much competition for the girls. I've always thought it was probably one of the greatest places to get laid, because people basically go there to party (and thus to get laid). But maybe theres a too high male:female ratio in Vegas because girls arent really into sports betting and gambling as much as us guys?:D

Just wondering...never been there

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's probably true bro, kinda like one of those Singles Cruises. People meet each other and they're alone somewhere far away from their hometowns and more than half of their inhibitions are gone, plus they have temporary housing so it helps make them more anonymous. People can get drunk at a club which is close to the many hotels nearby, one night bangings happen, etc. I know this cause it happened to me. She was a little chubby, yeah end of story.

thegamedontwait

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live here, but am underaged to do most of the stuff the city has to offer
Your time will come :D what's your impression concerning pick-ups / casual sex, though? Btw, if you wanna do anything thats legal go to Europe. Over here the legal age for everything isnt 21 but 18.

UPRRguy.com

Reaction score
I actually went to Vegas last month. Concerning pick-ups, it is possible but because of the intense competition, a guy needs to stand out from all the rest of the schmucks to stand a chance. That's where C+F really comes in handy. Just my two cents. :)

TubularBells28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed, there is not much to do for me here other than what the University has to offer (which is actually very nice) and common places like movies and arcades and bowling alleys.

Oh yeah, I am slated for a vacation to Spain next summer, sweet.

ecvegas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from vegas...there's alot of competition, but also alot of guys that try way too hard.

there are always different women you see...whether vacationing, moving here from their home town, etc. the only issue is trusting them...that takes a little longer.

but most of the beautiful ones have heard the bad pickup lines and dealt with the cheese balls. sure, they'll test you,but what woman wont?

i love living here, and the women are beautiful. that's why it's so hard for me to settle down...because there are so many women to choose from.

so it's not about competition, because there are alot of AFC's here. if you come with a confident or real approach, it's not different than any other city. Just more women to play with.

thegamedontwait

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ecvegas: Would you say the situation is pretty much the same as in other "party spots"? I've never been to Cancun or Miami Beach, but we have such places in Europe (mostly in Spain), too, where people go to on a vacation and basically have on thing in mind (which is getting a piece of ass lol). Is it the same in Las Vegas? Like..one the one hand there's more competition for the girls, but on the other hand they are more prone to get laid, etc.? Or is that any different in vegas

Reaction score
Vegas is one of my top places to get laid:

Quantity + Quality + Posers = Pimpin's gettin laid

It helps that I go there often and have hookups at alot of clubs but there is so much to go around and the competition is so weak, bros, trust me.

I banged this hot, black stripper from Spearmint Rhino back in May. I'm going back in December.