Lake Trip...some pointers?

face2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
This weekend im going to the lake with my freinds. They are bringing with them 5 or 6 BEAUTIFUL girls, all of which are between 8.5 - 9.99. We are staying for 3 days. Any pointers to be the life of the place and get hella pu$$y? Help is appreciated

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With that attitude you will get nothing.

Go there and expect to get laid and you won't.

Play the field, if you know what to do -- do it.

What do you want us to tell you?

Reaction score
MAAAAAN!!!! That's a perfect chance to put all the s1it you've learned into practice! If you don't, you are gay! SEIZE THE FUKING DAY!!!!!!!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well basically what is the real difference between hangin with them at home or at the lake?

not much cept they prolly have more of an interest in gettin some action

so basically being up by the lake will give u more time to show them the complex DJ that u are

face2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe smooth, i was just messin. I just want some tips on how to be the one that their attention is always on and be the life of the party. I am the type of dude that is extremely outgoing, loud, and damn funny. Im sure I can be the life of the party but that still might not be the way to have the girls' attention ya know?

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a good time, let the girls see you letting other people have a good time and they will all want to be around you. Girls always wanna be around guys having a good time