Laid guy look vs Not Laid guy look?

Reaction score
Is there such a thing as laid guy look and not laid guy look; or been fing vs virgin look; or had sex last night vs hadn't had any in a month?

I know there is a state of mind of something similar is present, like after you fvck vs you haven't been fvcking for a while. For me I feel more focused after I fvck, act cool around women. Not sure though if state of mind reflects facial looks.

Post some pics.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guy,

No one answered your question so I will give you my insight. There is an "invisible" look that men who are successful with women have. It's not what you wear or how you smell. It's the easiness that shows in a man. Meaning, if a guy is getting laid, he is relaxed, not worried, life is great, etc. It's kinda like when you have enough money to buy what you want, you are happy you are going to get the new car, watch, or whatever. But when you don't have money, your shoulders are sunk, your eyes are sad, frown, and you are visibly angry. Now, there are a few things you could do to have this charisma. When it comes to sex, no matter how long its been, you have to THINK AND BELIEVE you can get laid anytime you want. It's not important. YOU ARE A MAN. You can even pay to have sex if need be. There are more important things at stake. This will be close to the look you want. Nothing can replace the "look" you will have after getting laid. But, if you BELIEVE that you can get laid anytime if you tried, then you will come close. Just enjoy your life, don't sweat it, stop masturbating too, try to stay away from whacking off for at least a week at a time. That causes your "sexual" drive, scent, and etc to vanish. Just be like a sex machine, that if given the opportunity, you will rock their shivt. It's hard to explain, but this is how you get out of ruts and dry spells. You have to believe. You can't fake it. Just believe in yourself. It's no big deal. Go to the gym, buy some nice clothes, smile and say hi, be grateful that you are alive. Everything will work out. There are so many other things to worry about.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BODY LANGUEGE.

It has to do with anxiety too. If you're anxious all the time then girls will know it and be turned off. If you have much testosterone then girls will probably see it too! I think that's true. Remember what Pook said... There's the Jerk who is controled by his testosterone, and then there is the DJ who has plenty of testosterone but is not controled by it. Think about it, if you are controlled by your testosterone, you will go crazy for a beautiful woman, you may end up being too needy.

Body languege is hella important. Be relaxed but don't slouch, be strong too. Don't be stiff. First, it's not healthy, second, it sucks for you, it feels horrible. Don't EVER panic, unless you are in a life or death situation, and you need the extra energy from anxiety. Imagine if you're going to have a presentation for 1000 people.... You're gonna be in this situation weather you panic or not, so why panic? And stop caring what others think too. As long as you like yourself, it dosen't matter if others like you or not. Also, know you are cool. These things probably reflect in your posture if you ask me. Do confident hand gestures like the steeple. http://www.google.pt/imgres?imgurl=...1t:429,r:13,s:90&tx=51&ty=69&biw=1024&bih=608. That's what I'm talking about. But these things don't need much consicous attention, it comes naturally if you are confident. Be confident! Be careful about the high pitched voice (Some ppl sound cool anyways), and things like touching your nose when you are under pressure or touching your face while talking. If you walk with a swagger then you're gonna look cool.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Hey guy,

No one answered your question so I will give you my insight. There is an "invisible" look that men who are successful with women have. It's not what you wear or how you smell. It's the easiness that shows in a man. Meaning, if a guy is getting laid, he is relaxed, not worried, life is great, etc. It's kinda like when you have enough money to buy what you want, you are happy you are going to get the new car, watch, or whatever. But when you don't have money, your shoulders are sunk, your eyes are sad, frown, and you are visibly angry. Now, there are a few things you could do to have this charisma. When it comes to sex, no matter how long its been, you have to THINK AND BELIEVE you can get laid anytime you want. It's not important. YOU ARE A MAN. You can even pay to have sex if need be. There are more important things at stake. This will be close to the look you want. Nothing can replace the "look" you will have after getting laid. But, if you BELIEVE that you can get laid anytime if you tried, then you will come close. Just enjoy your life, don't sweat it, stop masturbating too, try to stay away from whacking off for at least a week at a time. That causes your "sexual" drive, scent, and etc to vanish. Just be like a sex machine, that if given the opportunity, you will rock their shivt. It's hard to explain, but this is how you get out of ruts and dry spells. You have to believe. You can't fake it. Just believe in yourself. It's no big deal. Go to the gym, buy some nice clothes, smile and say hi, be grateful that you are alive. Everything will work out. There are so many other things to worry about.

That is so true when I was a virgin b!tches could tell. Now whenever I step too a ***** even though I'm nice they instantly think I'm a player lol

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all in your mind. Cultivate your fertile mental soil.

But I think it's easy to surmise that stoners aren't setting the sheets on fire, so if you enjoy a toke, skip the Bob Marley t-shirt.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go on a getting laid binge and you'll look that way for life...you can't shake...like a sick fvck sex devil. That's how I feel now, everyday, even though it's been almost 2 weeks since I got laid :( w/ prospects for this week not looking too good. They were looking good last night messages from a 24 blonde yoga chick I hadn't talked to in a month because of her horrendous flaking during those times. Last night, I laid down the law, and she hasn't contacted me tonight, so I guess that means "No," but really, women, especially that smooth silky skinned tan flexible one, has got numerous options and as a good-looking well-paid fit experienced guy, I still mean Nothing to her and can be easily replaced apparently. I laid down the law, though, take it or leave it, and I guess she left it. Not saying "her loss" just "break even"...we BOTH lose.

Sure, there are girls I don't Want to fvck that I could fvck this weekend, but it's snowing and I really don't feel like struggling to make things happen for ones I don't want in the snow.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you remove all of your desires, wants, criterias. You start to realise that there will always be MORE. Abundance. Guys who don't chase, even alittle with freedom of outcome, fascinate women. You create opportunities, for them to express themselves by approaching and showing your intent.

Dudes who don't really care about sex, just get it when they feel like it because they never believed it was a rare mystical activity. That is what shines bright on the face of a man who has freedom of outcome.