La Represent

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's from SoCal y'all? If you're from the los angeles area post up and say some words about where you playin the game, whos gettin laid, where you like to go out and have fun, etc. I'm from Pasadena and i like to hang out in old town and sometimes run up to w hollywood/ noho with some friends to sarge n run some game and such. College girls are easy daaaaamn.

And a huge TIP that you guys should all know now that I just found. VOLUNTEER GROUPS. GODD DAMM! I just joined one and like 15 women and im the ONLY guy. I am in heaven and already have one in the works for next weekend. And i'm planning on taking the volunteer cordinator(HB8.6) to this ritzy bennifit dinner/auction on the 27th! This is a total untapped resoure of nice, loving, chicks w/o major issues. THEY ARE MINE.... ALL MINE=) keep it on the DL k guys. happy hunting and just relax and be THE MAN.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DEKKA
This needs to go to discussion. yeeeehawwwww
Actually, it's getting booted to The Wingman Forum, and that's only because I don't want to cut up the damn thing and put its pieces where they should go :p

Newbie01

Don Juan
Reaction score
what voloutneer groups are you talking about? Never heard about that.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a cool link, thanks. I think helping your community is a very cool thing to do - it's DJ to the core. Oh, and here's one more DJ reppin' L.A. :cool: :)

Hova

Reaction score
LA reppin here

IM in the SGV area 15 minutes east of downtown LA