krazy happenings...youll probably enjoy so READ!

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is awesome...

me and this girl have been friends since we were in 7th grade and really enjoy each others company...

we went out in 9th grade for like two days and broke up because we were dumb freshman and thats how things go...anyway, i have continually been attracted to her and enjoyed her company and the same with her to me...

she has had this dumbass as a boyfriend for like 2 years and they broke up recently...i played the nice guy friend role because that is my role in her life...but guess what...

(usually the nice guy routine doesnt work)

we were talking today during the Veterans day assembly and she goes...you know what? we should go out sometime, to which i was surprised and anxious and basically thrilled about...though i figured she was joking because her ex-boyfriend was sitting behind us...

a few minutes later she goes let me right on your hand...not paying attention i let her have my hand, when i got it back she goes...that a 7 if you cant tell...to which i was confused...when i looked at my hand i was surprised to see a heart drawn with a highlighter and her name and number on top of it!

this is a pretty kool thing and thought i would share...

the punk DJ

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
by the way, how long should i wait to call, i see her daily at school...

Reaction score
why don't you read up on the f*cking DJ bible and you'll get most of your answers bro.

Smoke acid!

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
how about you be an ass??? i was telling a story and this is a special case scenario as far as calling goes...i needsome advice and i dont remember a special case scenario on calling in the bible...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this is really a special scenario. Wait 3 days and call on Thursday, ask her out for Friday or Saturday night.

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, thanx blienk, i was meaning with the ltf thing going should i wait less or more or what?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why don't you read up on the f*cking DJ bible and you'll get most of your answers bro.

Smoke acid!

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys the situation is probably special for him, but for more experienced DJs(I wish I could say I'm one right now, but my game is still comin short) it's not.

I'd say just call her whenever you feel like it, it's not like you did a cold pickup...you've been friends with this girl so calling after a day or two isn't bad at all, especially because she's pretty much thrown herself at you.

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Escalade
it's not like you did a cold pickup...

exactly...

how is this not a special/different situation than getting a phone number from a girl i just met?

DJ Durden

Reaction score
I'd suggest waiting a couple days at least. You say she's been a friend for a while, well make her wonder about you. If you don't call right away, she'll wonder if you will call at all, giving you the element of mystery. Then when you finally do give her a call, she should be thrilled to go out with you.

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, except i see her everyday at least 3 times and sit with her at lunch...no mystery is possible...

DJ Durden

Reaction score
Sure it is. Stay friendly to her, say 'hi' when you see her, but other than that, avoid lots of contact for the next couple days. Chill with your other buddies and have fun with them. Guaranteed to confuse her, as your still openly friendly to her, yet you seemingly are uninterested in her advances for the time being. Call her up Thursday like somebody mentioned before, and set up a weekend date.

Reaction score
yeah man, if you sit with her at lunch everyday, you're making yourself more prone to being put in a f*ckin friend-zone, which you don't want. And plus doesn't it get boring, being with her so much?

Go hang with other ppl, change up your routine of sh*t for a little bit, she'll be thinking of you more and pondering(it makes you unpredictable=mysteryious somewhat)

So don't you go around and disrespect the words of a DJ with a little more experience you f*cking punk c*nt, how dare you call me an ass you ingrateful good charlotte listening poser.

Dilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13

So don't you go around and disrespect the words of a DJ with a little more experience you f*cking punk c*nt, how dare you call me an ass you ingrateful good charlotte listening poser. [/B]
Hooooo ahhhh! :eek: Jesus, talk about tension!

Just give her a call dude, it isn't that hard.

But watch out! Beware! You mentioned the ol' BF sitting behind you? How loud did the girl say "We should go out sometime?" ?
Cos' this could be a case of "I'll show my old BF that I don''t need him anymore."...if you get my drift...
Check it out.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess what..... in most cases like this, it isnt coincidental tat u will find her boy around. she knew he was there, she knew u were always there, she had this planned all along. she's the masta mind...... sad to say but i still have to tell u

Most likely, she's just tryin to make her boy jealous i repeat: USING U TO MAKE HER BOY JEALOUS. period. dont be surprized or shall i say, shock of your life tat she will answer the call n say:
Sorry NiceGuy, i know you're a nice guy but wat i did tat day was to make my hubby jealous, sorry i cant go on a date wif you...........i am really busy wif my work for the comming 2 weeks ........ we still can be friends right? good! bye......(sucker!)

or she goes to a "date" wif you and celabrate the occation tat her boy got back to her

........ dont think you'are in a drama series, sigh....... a friend would always remain as JUST a friend. the longer u get to know her as a friend, the harder to get her to have any feelings
(as a boyfriend) for you

Quote from me"
"She's not so bad once u get mesmerized by her......."

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
So don't you go around and disrespect the words of a DJ with a little more experience you f*cking punk c*nt, how dare you call me an ass you ingrateful good charlotte listening poser.

wow, you are a ****ing tard...my name isnt gay***** as for i dont listen to good charlotte because they are gay mother****ers...why dont you practice getting the **** beat out of you and ill be there in a couple minutes...

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by UnexpectedTeen
........ dont think you'are in a drama series, sigh....... a friend would always remain as JUST a friend. the longer u get to know her as a friend, the harder to get her to have any feelings
(as a boyfriend) for you

you see, i didnt try to get her to have feelings for me...she just obviously got them...plus they were both pretty torn up about the break up so i dont think she was trying to make him jealous...

Dig the Funk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez. I think we have more problems than chicks if we keep trying to pull each others' wangs off! As to whether she's using him: so what? A DJ can turn that right around so the hunter becomes the hunted! That's what it's all about, ain't it? If ya play your cards right she'll be over the BS and on your penis before you can blink. By the way, if the boys from Good Charlotte were gay they'd be alot more talented.

Biphoria

Don Juan
Reaction score
Replying as much as he's doing should be ruled against. Shows your desperate for the answer and don't have a ^%#&ing clue whart's going on! Dude, she just broke up with her guy, you are the easiest thing she can get to make him jealous. Stupid girl.