Knowing how far to go

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, i need a Sure-Fire way of knowing whether or not a girl likes me. Not any girl in particular, just girls i meet at parties/social events. Stuff like that. One technique or move i can use to find out.

I'm scared to overdo my kino and scare chicks off, so i like to know if theres a connection before i really get into things.

I need something that works for special cases too. Like for example i was at a party on the weekend, and i was getting close to this one girl. Pretty hardcore kino. And then her friend showed up and the girl just kinda went away from me. Then at the end of the night i asked the girl for a kiss, and she said no because her friend liked me (her friend was watching us). I know for a fact that her friend liked me, even before the party. Anyways, in this case, i wasnt sure at all if she liked me or not. Because she did pay alot of attention to me until her friend showed up, then she payed more attention to the other guys.

So how do I know?

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell did you ask for the kiss?

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Shocker said:
It was a game. Her last name was Djini so i joked around with her asking if she could grant me 3 wishes. My last wish was for a kiss... i thought it was a classic DJ move...

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Shocker said:
It was a game. Her last name was Djini so i joked around with her asking if she could grant me 3 wishes. My last wish was for a kiss... i thought it was a classic DJ move...

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
saber101 said:

I haven't heard of a situationg where asking for a kiss is considerred dj, your situation does not count. and she also did not kiss you because "her friend likes you"? <--- lame excuse

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By asking for a kiss did you actually go "can you kiss me?" or did you tell her to kiss you like Style does his "Kiss goodbye" and taps his cheek thing?

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plec07 said:
By asking for a kiss did you actually go "can you kiss me?" or did you tell her to kiss you like Style does his "Kiss goodbye" and taps his cheek thing?
When i was leaving i said "i know what i want for my third wish, a kiss, since i didnt get one during the game" (we had just finished playing spin the bottle). Thats exactly what i said

Plus, the friend liking me wasnt an excuse. Her friends told me she did even before i went to the party (before i met the girl i asked for a kiss from)

Maybe she didnt want to kiss me, but she was still telling the truth. This is why i need an effective way of telling whether or not a chick likes u

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't really get what you were saying in the above posts, but what you said to the chick wasn't THAT bad, at least not as bad as saying "can I kiss you?"

There are better ways to do it though. Learn from the experience.

D4rKn3sS

Don Juan
Reaction score
At parties and social events, if a girl is interested she will look and you and smile, making subtle gestures that are REALLY hard to read. Remember that most girls don't just like you immediatly, rather they begin to like you after talking to you. And since it is a party/social event the level of kino should be clear - close dancing, hands, shoulders. She will let you know