Kissing

giovannikast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi
Guys
I need your advice, I have been going out with a girl, and it has been difficult for me to kiss her. I have never known how to creat the atmosphere to kiss a girl, I can feel it, I would like you guys giving me ideas about how to creat the atmosphere for kissing, the moments before. It always becomes strange to me, very unnatural. Thanks
Giovanni
:D :D :D

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, don´t think that you have to kiss her. Kiss her when you feel like it. It´s very important that the first kiss happens in a good atmosphere.

This site has all information you need. Study it and you will find it amusing when you look back at posting a question like this.

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
NO, let me think.. This is ... what was the word... humor? This must be humor!:D

playa

Banned
Reaction score
Tell her you bet she's a good kisser and smile. Then f*** her right in the a** for being so much hassle.:D

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by playa
Tell her you bet she's a good kisser and smile. Then f*** her right in the a** for being so much hassle.:D
Great suggestion Playa.... get that puppy out of the way along with the kissing... rule of thumb to always remember Gio... whenver you are not sure about something, it's probably best to put it in her butt.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this question was posted before and someone truly brilliant posted a very good suggestion.... fart in her mouth, and have her fart in yours.. great ice breaker! ....who was the person who came up with that? Most excellent idea.

giovannikast

Don Juan
Reaction score
GoodLines

Hi
Friends
Thanks for your advices, great, ILHM I would like to read the post you talked to me about, how can I read it. I will go out with her in a few days, and I want to use your advices. Thanks.
Giovanni:D