Kissing

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
How can I get better at kissing. Like I always have the oppturnity to kiss close but I'm scared because I dont think I"m a very good kisser. Like I've kissed closed one girl in high school but she kinda kissed closed me and it was very short. So how exactly does one like french kiss. Damn I think I've finally reach my afc low

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol nvm I read it wrong first. oops.

lol read about wtf?

Wtf do you when your making out just smash your lips there against her wondering when to "french kiss" lol wtf is wrong with you guys? Your 18, wtf else have you been doing the last couple of years?

Anyway yeah as for advice, not too much tounge and keep it interesting, it gets better with exp. Keep your hands moving too, and no not down there too much yet that is. ;)

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd is mad for some reason...

anyway dude just relax, the more tense you are the worse it will be.
follow her lead while your kissing because people ususally kiss someone the way they want to be kissed. she goes slow so your slow, shes fast so you are.

with time, you will develop your own "style" or whatever, basically you will be comfortable with it, and then you can lead when it omes to kising. its really easy dude just relax.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're thinking about it too hard. It's something you just do. :woo:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always mad, man you look at my posts before?

Sometimes it's fun to flame.

lol in all honestly, really yeah just don't worry too much about it.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Sometimes it's fun to flame.

QUOTE]

Finally someone admits it:crackup: :up: ...and why the hell did they change me to senior don juan?! I don't wanna be a senior don juan!

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching a show the other day when a woman asked the same question. Here is the respond the host of the show gave....
Practice kissing on the mirror. That's right. The mirror. Imagine the one in the mirror is the girl. Move closer and closer and closer until your lips touches the mirror.
Another tip that was provided in the show is the door nob. Door handles are the best kissing methods. Try kissing it until you're good at it.

The_Reaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bull, I have a WAY better suggestion - kiss the inside of your wrist. Drop your assumptions and do it NOW. You will be very surprised at how it feels like kissing

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just scared of bumping heads or teeth. Or If I try to put my lips on top and she does the same and it just becomes a peck. How should I avoid these situation. Also how do people not get tired of just freaking necking for hours

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horrible excuse

You kiss her b/c it feels good! Stop thinkng so hard, you're not gonna get any better until you just let go and do it.

I personally like to suck on the lips a little first then start tounging. I usually play w/ their tongue w/ mine.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
DA KID said:
I'm just scared of bumping heads or teeth.
That's why you don't fly in there full tilt, let the situation develop!! I already told you that.

Or If I try to put my lips on top and she does the same and it just becomes a peck.
A peck is a short kiss. You can hold it. Don't be a little biatczz about where your lips should be.

How should I avoid these situation. Also how do people not get tired of just freaking necking for hours
Read above, and just plain goddamn do it.
And you don't get tired if you start EXPLORING. Nice and slow.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya man... feel it out!
Kissing is an art... make love to her with your mouth.
Let it be fun, passionate... rile her.
Baby kisses, a lick of her lip, deep passionate tongueing... just let it blend, and go w. the flow.

Enjoy the intimacy, and be casanova suave w. the kiss
Don't be afraid to get creative, and go w. the feel.
You'll know whats goober retarded, and whats sexy goodness.

Bottom line... its all pleasure.
So let the good feelings lead you.

You'll find your own style/technique.