Kissing with glasses

pineapple

Reaction score
I haven't kissed a girl for a while now. And I really don't know how the mechanics will work with glasses.

I mean is it possible? or should I take them off?

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best Tip Ever!!!

Your glasses or hers? It doesn't really matter anyway, they wont get in the way unless they are gigantic comedy style glasses

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Expect your glasses to get smudged all to hell when you mug out with a girl and you have glasses on.

Happens to me all the damn time. I can't wait for my vision insurance to kick in so I can throw down on the LASIK :)

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy an elastic band that you can use to tie the ends of your glasses together, so they fit snug all the way around your head. That way, you can kiss her in a hurricane and your glasses won't fall off. Just watch out for projectile SUVs...

:D

Henkel

Don Juan
Reaction score
reyalp said:
Expect your glasses to get smudged all to hell when you mug out with a girl and you have glasses on.

Happens to me all the damn time. I can't wait for my vision insurance to kick in so I can throw down on the LASIK :)
Hmm do some insurances cover eye surgery? I mean if your vision is like -4 in both eyes instead of -10 and -1 for example.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Tips is for giving tips, not asking for them. Please read the description of each section before making future posts. Thanks.

As this deals with the mechanics of kissing, moved to AE.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kissing in glasses is dirty. Take them off. Make a theatrical point - take them off, carefully fold them and put them in your pocket, and then kiss her.

Don't listen to me.