Kissing Tips

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I begin, for an example of what NOT to do, first read this thread.

Okay, with that bit of (admittedly hilarious) unpleasantness out of the way, here are some practical tips on how to step up your kissing game:

STEP 1: Hygiene

You'd think this would be common sense, but a lot of people do not brush their teeth regularly. Please do brush, floss and use mouthwash every day. Bonus points if you buy a tongue scraper (since that is where most of the stink lives)

Take care of your lips too. There is nothing worse than kissing dry, chapped lips. Stay hydrated, and if you live in a cold or dry climate, invest in some good lip balm. They should never be cracked or peeling!

STEP 2: Warm-up

Kissing is one of those things that has to happen at the right moment. Many guys struggle with knowing when this magical span of time occurs and there are never any absolutes, but in general if the two of you are single, isolated and making eye contact then it's probably the right time.

Some ways for you to test her receptiveness is to touch and comment on her hair or face. You will just FEEL it in your gut... NOW is the time to strike.. don't think!! Just slowly close in and work that magic

STEP 3: Mua!

Basically just read that first post I linked to and do the COMPLETE OPPOSITE!

Start very soft and tender, almost innocent. No open mouth yet, just gently press your lips to hers and get a feel of things. Do not purse your lips like you are kissing your aunt! Relax and let her enjoy their softness. Prolong and enjoy this intro because it is unrepeatable!

Do not just focus on the act, let all your senses take over. Take in the scent of her lips and perfume. Caress the side of her face or neck and press deeper into the kiss. Let the intensity build slowly, fanning the sparks of chemistry into a gradual flame. Pull her closer to you while slightly increasing the heat...

STEP 4: The Pullback

Too much stimulation is not good.. you want to create SEXUAL TENSION so you must tease her a bit. Pull away slowly and close back in, brushing your lips against hers like you are about to kiss but not quite. When you do go at it again, do so in smaller intervals, pausing frequently and getting her to "chase" you a bit.

This will get her pretty worked up, so when you do get back into it, up the ante...

STEP 5: Open Sesame

Same rhythm applies... soft, unrushed as if she were some exotic delicacy you wish to savor completely. Open your mouth and get full lip contact going and keep things interesting by varying your focus. Kiss her upper lip, then the lower one. Kiss her with head tilted left, then switch to right, etc. Entice her by switching things up.

Try to hold that tongue in check for now... PATIENCE my friend!

At this point you can let your bodies get acquainted as well. Touch her face and neck as you kiss.. run your fingers down her back gently and pull her close and firm. Start to HANDLE her a bit, let the intensity build.... then pull back again.

She will start to lose it!

STEP 6: Le Frenching

The initiation of the tongue has to begin just like the kiss itself.. tentative, almost unsure of itself, yet curious and exploring. Give her a little taste to start.. let her reciprocate. Remember you are KISSING - not trying to taste what she had for lunch, so no shoving! Once you feel that sensory overload coming on it's time to pull back again.

Go back to Step 3 as you hold/caress her face and escalate further. The contrast of your tenderness and brash seduction will eventually push her over the edge.

This is usually a good time to start feeling her up a bit. Run your fingers through her hair, gently massaging her scalp will send currents of electricity through her whole body if you do this right. Fondle her neck and back, swinging dangerously close to her ass but pulling away, creating yet more tension.

Keep this rhythm going for a while..teasing her constantly.. escalating and pulling back through all the phases. There is no logical order once you have reached this point, so just let nature take its course.

At this point you are pretty much rounding 2nd base, which takes you beyond the scope of this post ;)

Reaction score
I'm very impressed that you concentrate on the peripheral senses as well as the kiss itself. It's been my experience that inexperienced, ignorant men are very concentrated on the focal point, namely the penis and the lips. There is so much synergystic power in things like tactile, olfactory, gustatory, and visual stimulation. Women feel it all over rather than in once place, so make sure to be comprehensive.

lighthouse1956

Don Juan
Reaction score
One techique which has done well for me is to softly blow air on her lips just before they touch.

Reaction score
Schadenfreudianslip said:
I'm very impressed that you concentrate on the peripheral senses as well as the kiss itself. It's been my experience that inexperienced, ignorant men are very concentrated on the focal point, namely the penis and the lips. There is so much synergystic power in things like tactile, olfactory, gustatory, and visual stimulation. Women feel it all over rather than in once place, so make sure to be comprehensive.
Do tell, Schadenfreudianslip! Speaking of focal points: I'm all ears! :D

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most of the girls I've been with need to reads this... haha

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First kiss memory (for current relationship) was in front of three of my friends when I dropped her off at her place.

It just felt like the right time.

I also got props from my three friends afterwards.

comic_relief

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm....I've never seen someone go into such detail about a kiss before, props to you buddy. I really enjoyed your post and do intend to think about this post the next time I kiss a women....thanks for the tips.