kissing on the first date?

Suaveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
My question or idea I'd like to bring to everyone's attention...

Kissing on the first date? Is it a good idea or not.

Personally I like to wait until the second date. I like to do this for a few reasons. One, it makes me more of a challenge, in her eyes I become "hard to get." Two, it doesn't "lock me into" a girl. I like having options when it comes to women and if i go off kissing every single woman on the first date without her earning a second date it makes it harder to shake loose the girl if I decide I'm not attracted to her later on for whatever reason. I usually end first dates with a safe peck on the cheek or maybe a small kiss on the lips.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you mean shake loose.....just be a man....stop calling!

so let me get this right, if she went to kiss you or even invite you in for a **** you would play hard to get...ha ha!

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women prefer to be kissed on a first date (assuming she's still attracted at the end of it... lol). If you want to do it, go for it. If you don't, don't bother. Stop caring about what THEY think and worry about what YOU think.

Brando SC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it all depends on how the date went. If it just feels right to kiss her, then kiss her. Don't let the moment go, embrace it. You just have to take it as it goes you know. Sometimes the kiss will make her want you more, sometimes it will make all the sparks go out. While other times the anticipation of the kiss can keep things moving along, while not kissing her could have ruined your chances. It just depends on the situation and how you feel at the time. Generally i don't really kiss on the first date, but i have before. So you know, it just all depends on the situation and your instincts.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brando SC said:
If it just feels right to kiss her, then kiss her. Don't let the moment go, embrace it. You just have to take it as it goes you know. Sometimes the kiss will make her want you more, sometimes it will make all the sparks go out. While other times the anticipation of the kiss can keep things moving along, while not kissing her could have ruined your chances. It just depends on the situation and how you feel at the time.
BINGO! Brando you seem to have picked up alot for being here only a month. Just get the first one out of the way and tease her from there on out.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
???

From the first time you meet them you should try and go for the first kiss, the first kiss is like the gauge to see how interested in you she is.

Like the other guy said there is a chance you don't even have an attraction. In every set I've started to always try and kiss within the first hour of meeting, because waiting 3 meetings with a girl is just a waste of time when in the end you might have no more attraction.

Kissing is really not a big deal at all.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play it by ear

If she's not giving the signs don't. If she is do. However, if you find the date going nowhere, end it or don't ask her for a second date. At this point all you can do is make the threat she could lose you.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I ALWAYS get a kiss on the first date...

If the IOI level is high and there's obvious sexual tension, I'll kiss her in the middle of a meal or a coffee...

If the IOI level isn't high enough or she's kind of reserved, I wait till the end of the date, point to my cheek, and say, "Kiss goodbye."
You give good tips man. You don't post often, more like on a periodic basis, why?