kiss first date?

polaris_01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im goin 2 be goin out wiff this girl i like but im realy bad with kissing/huggin signals.
we're both a bit shy and i wasnt 2 sure if i should try a kiss.She said us goin out wouldnt work coz i was 2 shy but i really want her.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what ever you want but whatever you do just don't get so stressed out about wheather or not you should kiss her. Just remember to have fun and have a really good time. Make it a night she won't forget and leave her wanting more. So if you want to kiss her during the date then do so. If you want to kiss after the date then do it. There are no real rules.
There are kissing techniques and other threads on this site that talk about this as well. Do a search.

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think looking for signlas is bassically b/s. If she is obviously having a whorable time then don't other then that assume she wants to.

KaminoSS

Don Juan
Reaction score
if she doesnt want to be BF/GF becouse your shy dont be shy on the date, show your attention alot dont neccisaraly look for her signals ,make your own signals, if you get good results then try to go in for the kiss,hug or whatever. (ps :dont say "i can change and not be shy for you" just dont be shy) good luck man

eny 1 have advice on how to make a girl ur seein into your GF i know im a newb in a sense on sealing the deal kinda stuff but info on that assortment would be handy for me.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be like that.. Then one night I just thought ****it, I'll give her a sexy look and start moving my head closer and see what happens. Well it didn't work out, but it sure was a lot easier than I thought it would be and I'm glad I did.

The sooner you can do something like that, the easier it becomes.

polaris_01

Don Juan
Reaction score
since u appearntly do have 2 kiss in the cinema. how do i go about it?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think when you feel the time is right (during the movie)... (since she's next to you... lets say shes sitting on the left side of you) slowly bring your right hand to her face and using your pointer and thumb finger, gently lead her chin to your face. Lean forward and towards her and turn towards her and just kiss her.

...something like that...

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whisper something funny right in her ear, then when she turns and smiles at you give her a seductive look and slowly move in..

But you don't have to do it while the movie is going.