Kino PERFECTED

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is good info right there, thanks for sharing.

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty good basic stuff, but as you said OP seeing it is way better than reading. Some of the kino games are fun stuff I knew about but forgot..like the "body back-writing" where you trace letters on girls backs. Its the Part 3 video i think....and man that chick in the blue looks like she's ready to pounce on the dude, I would think that girls might feel degraded or some sh*t standing their and basically being explained how they funciton (being examined layer by layer) but nah that girl in the blues eating it up.

She's also SEXY by the wya

Last edited:

KinkyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any idea where this is from? I wouldn't mind watching parts 6 & 7. I wonder if they escalate all the way to sex... haha.

Tide

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was interesting (especially the physical push / pull ideas) but it made me laugh how hard that guy was trying to impress mystery. :)

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well if that goofy looking guy with the ponytail and the one with painted fingernails can get hot women then wtf is my problem???!!!haha

REPEM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tide said:
It was interesting (especially the physical push / pull ideas) but it made me laugh how hard that guy was trying to impress mystery. :)
Pretty sure he's a good friend of Mysterys and they roll together obviously. What was interesting was how turned on the girls were getting even though they knew it was a demonstration and they were basically being used as dummies.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg, I think I'm gonna throw up. I didn't even last 10 seconds watching it. The minute I heard the guy say girls tend to do this and girls tend to do that. Ugh!

These guys are just full of tricks and tactics. Sh!t you don't need. Anyone with a brain would notice how f*cking fake everything you're doing if you act like these guys.

Kino in my opinion works best when done naturally, not something you plan and try to execute.

Whatever. You'll probably get girls who are good looking but not the personality I would prefer.

These guys won't be able to get my ex even if they try. If my ex was h*rny sure, but relationship wise? These guys are losers.

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
Omg, I think I'm gonna throw up. I didn't even last 10 seconds watching it. The minute I heard the guy say girls tend to do this and girls tend to do that. Ugh!

These guys are just full of tricks and tactics. Sh!t you don't need. Anyone with a brain would notice how f*cking fake everything you're doing if you act like these guys.

Kino in my opinion works best when done naturally, not something you plan and try to execute.

Whatever. You'll probably get girls who are good looking but not the personality I would prefer.

These guys won't be able to get my ex even if they try. If my ex was h*rny sure, but relationship wise? These guys are losers.
Not sure if you're a guy or girl...but you shouldn't get so upset over this. Obviously if you memorize tese dudes and copy them word for word, its pretty robotic and fake and girls will see through that...so the triicks to incorporate all this knowledege into your own style.

REPEM said:
Pretty sure he's a good friend of Mysterys and they roll together obviously. What was interesting was how turned on the girls were getting even though they knew it was a demonstration and they were basically being used as dummies.
Hell yea...that shows how much this stuff is almost hypotism, I kept thinking that the entire time watching haha. I was like "Dude!! These girls are basically being explained how they work, right in front of them and they don't even trip....."

I started thinking maybe these are just HOs From Da Club with no personality, but after hearing them talk and seeing them interact with the dudes they seemed to have their head on straight...they were just regular females. SLAYER BY A HO TAMER lol

Stryker

Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:

That's the thing, most guys can't do kino. A lot of guys can't even start a conversation with a woman, let alone work some kino into the conversation. That's the point of the videos, so get some useful kino started, and to practice it until it becomes second nature... Plus, look at those guys, do you really think they're after a long term relationship? :p

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:

Well no wonder you didnt really understand it because you only watched it for 10 seconds!

If you actually had somewhat of an attention span, you would realize that one major point this guy is trying to make is that you have to be natural with the kino, act like its nothing, be comfortable, be relaxed, and don't telegraph interest