Kino - how to get started.

SoulStarMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading quite abit on kino just lately as it's an area of my game I want to improve. I'm not a very "touchy-feely" kind of person, I guess I think it makes people feel a bit uncomfortable deep down, but want to become one.
How did you get started?
What are your top kino tips?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read Vin DiCarlo's Escalation Ladder. It's probably the best and most "natural" method.

I usually start kino by brushing up against her when we're walking, touching her arm when talking (to keep her attention), and bumping/pushing her playfully.

Then to get more intimate, I usually go with a massage.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
SoulStarMan said:
I've been reading quite abit on kino just lately as it's an area of my game I want to improve. I'm not a very "touchy-feely" kind of person, I guess I think it makes people feel a bit uncomfortable deep down, but want to become one.
How did you get started?
What are your top kino tips?
I start with her hands.. women are every sensitive about their hands.. if they give their hands to you (especially their non-writing hand cause it is more vulnerable.) its a very good sign.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
I start with her hands.. women are every sensitive about their hands.. if they give their hands to you (especially their non-writing hand cause it is more vulnerable.) its a very good sign.
How would you initiate that?

Because I'm actually uncomfortable initiating holding a girls hand.

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^
Thats easy, start out using kino as an "attention getter"

For example, for hand contact, put your hand over hers and face her the next time you say something important to you. The same thing works with putting your hand on her shoulder.

If she accepts or reciprocates the kino, get a feel of things for a few days, and you can move on to more intimate touches like moving her hair out of her eyes when your talking to her. Or putting your hand on the small of her back when going through doorways etc.

The most interesting thing to me about kino is how well it commands attention. Your body is a private space, and when something is inside of it, you are giving it full attention. Ever tried to give somebody 100% concentration if a fly keeps pissing you off by landing around you while your trying to eat or something?

The point is, don't let kino be lost solely at women. If I am trying to convey a point to a guy friend of mine, I might put my hand over the outside of his shoulder just to make sure he is listening. It is important though that you only do this around guys that you are good friends with, or are in a formal setting. I know that if some dude just walked up to me on the street and started touching me he would get punched in the nose.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
I usually start kino by brushing up against her when we're walking, touching her arm when talking (to keep her attention), and bumping/pushing her playfully.
Those are really good starters, all solid.

Good kino tip I've been using lately...

If you are in close proximity to a woman, try sitting next to her and casually pressing your legs or hips against hers. Make it very subtle. If she pulls away upon your touch, she isn't interested. She feels uncomfortable and is shutting you out.

If she doesn't move her body (and you remain touching), or moves it towards you even closer, she is attracted to you physically. Works every time.