Kino: escalation or match

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets say a girl touches me in some way (brush of arms, shoulder rub, quick back rub/slide, etc), I now feel it necessary to match this.

For example, me and a girl are walking side by side, I say something funny but self-derogatory, and she taps/rubs me on the shoulder with sarcastic sympathy. I then do the same back to her without thinking, IS THIS WHERE I SHOULD ESCALATE? If so, what kino do i use on her, how can i escalate that.

Another example, I say something ****y and funny to a girl, and she playfully hits me or pushes me away. Should I come back doing the same thing, or escalte it somehow, if so with what?

So, can you guys give me some examples of kino escalation?

micon

Don Juan
Reaction score
catch her hand when she pushes/hits/slaps you and playfully say if you do that again you will face my bad side or something like that and while holding her hand try to slightly rub it etc..

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, thanks micon thats a good idea.

Let the kino esculation examples keep coming!

unnamed04

Don Juan
Reaction score
juts be playful and let it escalate naturally. your hands brush each other accidentally, tell her you caught her trying to hold your hand and trying to pick you up. just get in the mindset and it'll all come naturally.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ I agree, definitely match it! A good side-by-side move: lightly touch the small of her back (just for a second!) when you're saying something to her.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ESCULATE!!!! FVCKING ESCULATE!!!!! How are you ever going to fvck her if you don't grab her over your shoulder, throw her on the bed and rip her clothes off?????

:D yes animalistic and dramatic... but you should get the idea.

If your always just matching her then she is leading and has the power.... I'm not patient enough to let a girl lead me into bed (it probably wouldnt happen)... I lead... I'm the man.. I'm dominant. I'm Sexual.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so while matching kino is reasonable, it seems extremely necessary to escalate the kino.

Hence,a brush on the shoulder from her can be escalated, by me grabbing her hand, giving it a squeeze and then doing whatever.

How about we make a list of common kinos that women do, and come up with textbook kino escalations.

For example; She gestures for a high five - instead of just slapping her hand, I grab it, squeeze it, pull her towards me, and bear hug her.

Can some more experienced kinoers/DJers come up with some more examples. For instance what can be done;

After she brushes my back going to leave some where
Jokingly sympathetic shoulder tapping
Etc

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking from personal experience, I tend to match and escalate at the same time. Then again, KINO is one of my weaker points. My words make up for that slight weakness.

An example I used not too long ago is:

Girl hit me, playfully tapping my stomach, I tapped hers but "streaked" across her side. I saw her shiver and she called me the next day.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a great example Shinra. She touches you, you call her touch, and raise her a 'streak' across her.

I guess she then called (or re-raised) your streak with the call.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, which I proceeded to call the next day, and set up the date (my re-raise).
Will be on it in about 18 hours. :)

But in all honesty, my KINO could use alot of work. But I honestly think if you have the basics down and youre confident, you can get away with some mistakes in the kino field, as long as it isn't creepy.