Kino 2.

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found that if you touch the shoulder while you are talking intermittingly it works great.

The lower back also works. Make sure it is spontaneous though. Don't overdo it.

Usually, when I am working the women I am at the bar sitting next to them so my leg tends to touch theirs and that works like magic.

Smile, KINO and then start with a little humor. Don't go for the Jugular but find a common theme or interest and work that.

Women and everyone for that matter like to feel appreciated and they also like to feel as though they matter. Use that at all times.

Make people feel important and then while you are flattering them touch them ever so slightly.

Just some things that are working for me......

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've probably guessed by now that I LOVE kinesthetics, and the way it is spelled.

Kino is the FINEST art of the Don Juan, and so easy to mess up, but when you hit the bullseye with razor sharp knowledge of where, when, and how to apply kino, it works wonders.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think kino is still a highly untapped resource that some people still dont understand. I for one have been doing that for awhile not knowing what it means other than having the girls that i date say it feels good! What feels good is good i guess ;)

I myself havent even master the art of kino. Just reading that past tip post summarizing kino was very insightful for me.