Killing neediness when crazy about a girl...

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my problem with women...

When I meet a woman I'm not crazy about, even if she is attractive I can control myself...won't overtext, won't seem needy, nothing.

When I'm with a woman that just does it for me, my AFC behaviors come out. usually these are the more attractive women with options who play the "game," too. they purposely ignore texts, (i've seen girls I've hung out with purposely ignore texts of guys they like just to drive him crazy), and they are so in control of themselves. When I deal with these girls and I feel like I am being ignored if I send a text to hang out, I panic a little and start sending multiple texts, and that's when I lose. I'm not suppose to do that but I just get to the point where it's like fvck you, reply or fvck off, I know you saw my text.

How do I know these girls purposely ignore/delay their response to my my texts? I'll text them with a google voice number and they'll reply within the first 5 minutes asking "hey who is this?" And again, i've also seen very attractive girls I've hung out with as friends purposely ignore the texts of guys they actually like...just to drive him crazy.

Any idea how to manage neediness with girls you are crazy about?

Thing is, I know how to seem aloof in person and not say much. But over text or email, I write too much and you know girls don't look at substance, they look at subtext and figure I'm desperate or something.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl is interested, it won't matter what you do because you essentially can't mess up.

Dealing with low interest women is something that I'm trying to phase out now. Not worth the effort.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo, go buy the movie Gone Girl. Watch it any time you feel the oneitis creeping in and remember that even if the facts are different, any woman is capable of that kind of psychosis.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
When I meet a woman I'm not crazy about, even if she is attractive I can control myself...won't overtext, won't seem needy, nothing.
Keep one of these around at all times for self-reference, that way you'll be consulting yourself on how to proceed with the ones who bring out your inner beta.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
Keep one of these around at all times for self-reference, that way you'll be consulting yourself on how to proceed with the ones who bring out your inner beta.
Absolutely. The best way to be able to gauge a woman's interest when you're not sure where you stand is to be able to objectively compare it with the high interest of another woman.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never date just one woman. Three seems to be the perfect number.

Never text or email then you won't worry when messages are being ignored.

Don't waste your time with women with low interest, it isn't any fun. If you are having trouble getting a woman to respond to you... that is low interest. A woman with high interest makes things easy for you.

Remember a woman's interest level is EVERYTHING. If she has low interest just move on, how you feel and your ego are non factors.

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
If the girl is interested, it won't matter what you do because you essentially can't mess up.

Dealing with low interest women is something that I'm trying to phase out now. Not worth the effort.
bullsh1t, if you consistently DLV like a true pu$$, she'll gradually fade until she disappears.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree on not wasting time and emotional energy on girls with low il... the best way to stomp out that inner beta when a girl is out gaming you.. is simply man the f up.

Go get more girls... oneitis is death.

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:
I agree on not wasting time and emotional energy on girls with low il... the best way to stomp out that inner beta when a girl is out gaming you.. is simply man the f up.

Go get more girls... oneitis is death.
if she's initially attracted to you, she becomes "low interest" when you act like a little b1tch.

Crazybeachisgone

Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
Never date just one woman. Three seems to be the perfect number.

Never text or email then you won't worry when messages are being ignored.

Don't waste your time with women with low interest, it isn't any fun. If you are having trouble getting a woman to respond to you... that is low interest. A woman with high interest makes things easy for you.

Remember a woman's interest level is EVERYTHING. If she has low interest just move on, how you feel and your ego are non factors.
Love this, Spin a few at a time, keep your phone busy.

As my marine father said " Son,fire enough shots down the range your going to ****ing hit something."