Kill That Bitterness!

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a Don Juan is not a net sum of PU tactics and manoeuvres but of your outlook and approach on the world. You know, everyone can memorize some pick-up lines and smooth tactics that PUAs are so proud of. But few can change the way how they think and how they see the world and create its meaning.

A Don Juan isn't just a PUA. He is aware of these techniques and uses them whenever he wishes but a DJ is about loving yourself, you hobbies, your fellow humans, including women and the world in general.

This must be stated because it brings me to the subject of bitterness.

Today in my German class we were talking about art and what makes an artist. This brought us to the genius as it is defined in the Storm and Stress. I don't want to go too far into the material but after having said a lot about creating meaning and holding up a mirror to nature and bringing life into your artwork the topic of love came up. In "Lenz" from Büchner, the main character has a discussion about good realism, bad realism and idealism. He says that one requirement of a good artist, a genius, is, that he loves humans, so that he can portray not just the bright sides of human life but the dark sides as well.

Moving along: Instantly this connection to DJism popped up in my head. So I got to the conclusion that a DJ has to love too to create meaning. Because we, as men and DJs, are like artists, creating our own world. Without love, our world is not going to be full of life, but rather either a copy of the world that society dictates us (bad realism) or an idealistic world which eventually leads to bitterness because we can't hold up the picture of an ideal world inside of our heads.
So I asked myself what makes a man become so bitter like we have often seen people do on this site. These are some of my answers:

- Hoping for a quick fix using PU methods and not obtaining it
- Seeing women as objects
- Just reading all day long without applying and thus not seeing any results
- Lacking patience
- Falling into the "I am a victim of society" trap
- Replacing the word "life" by the word "PU"

Why is this? Shouldn't this website encourage us to live the lifes we want and be happy? But then again, many of the examples I just said are created through misunderstanding of concepts.

We were looking for help because we weren't successful with women right? And what did we find? A catalogue of techniques and smooth manoeuvres. Women were knocked from their pedestal but some of us hit these pedestals too hard. Women fell down to the floor so to speak, beneath men.

But no, this is wrong. Love is not AFC. Love means passion and passion for life is our source of confidence and strength. I sometimes have the impression some of you guys degrade love to some emotions gushing through your veins just for the sake of destroying desperation. Desperation must be destroyed but not for that cost. Women are human beings. If this is news for you, you are either still AFC (seeing women as goddesses) or bitter (seeing women as objects).

Let’s look at my thoughts once again:

- Hoping for a quick fix using PU methods and not obtaining it

There is no quick fix. Every skill you achieve in life will take you some time to learn it and some more time to get really good at it. So why do you think that getting good with women is just a question of theory when every other skill has to be learned by practicing it?

- Seeing women as objects

Since you are a DJ and not some kind of bitter PU wannabe, you should love women because they are humans, and they are fascinating creatures. Just don't let them blind you. There have been people that forged gold into beautiful objects. And there have been people who shot themselves over some pieces.

- Just reading all day long without applying and thus not seeing any results

As I said, practicing is a must. As a Don Juan you are looking for the emotional experience without being a slave to your emotions. Embrace your emotions and enjoy the thrill. Heard the statement "she is along for the ride" before? She certainly is: It's your ride but you take her with you so you can both enjoy it.

- Lacking patience

Success comes over time. So be patient. Just having discipline but no patience is going to make you loose that discipline because there aren't great results right away (maybe some though). Just having patience and no discipline is going to make you loose your patience after some months of having no results whatsoever (how could you? You didn't change anything, no change = no other results, every child knows that). But having both, patience and discipline, will turn you into the man you have dreamed of being. Love and passion is going to make everything much easier. It gives you more patience and discipline. Waiting is easier while you do other interesting stuff and doing exercises that put you on a thrill don't require much discipline: You'll do them for fun

- Falling into the "I am a victim of society" trap

We had this topic over and over again. The evil matrix is going to hunt you down! Go and kill yourself because otherwise the agents (most likely feminists) are going to do it for you.
You know what? There is not evil force out there. There are just a lot of individuals out there and some of them have an interest in maintaining the system. But since they aren't united, because they still have different interests, they are not going to hunt you down. You know what? You really aren't that important^^. Don't worry; your life is going to be just like you imagined it. I learned that the difference between something acceptable and something weird is the strength of your mindset. Add up those strength’s from the different sides to get the result. You want an example? Imagine you are approaching a set while still thinking that approaches aren't acceptable in your society and feeling uneasy about it. Now the set consists out of two women who blow you of big time (you know, they just look at each other communicating: Who is this looser???). Know imagine you really thought it was totally acceptable in society and normal and you approach just one girl. She might not be used to getting cold approached but since you are communicating that it's okay and there is no third person telling her it's not, your reality is stronger than hers so it's going to be normal. So what is normal? Normal is the sum of the strongest mindsets that think it's normal.
So the bottom line is, that you, as an artist (and a good one because you are a DJ), are creating your world. Imagine you are painting over an older picture that society gave you. Yes, in this old picture might be bad colours (feminists!!! RUNNNNN!), but with enough of your own colour you're just going to paint it over.

- Replacing the word "life" by the word "PU"

Oh yeeeeessss, how sweet is this success that you finally achieved with women. You love them! But wait: You lost all your other passions. And getting pu**ie is becoming old after a while and a LTR is no option because for a deeper connection, you life would have to consist of more than just PU. Oh oh. You are now in a loose-loose situation. Which is whose fault? Right, must be women...
You know what? Know yourself! It's not a joke. Know your hobbies. I loved this post from Demon about what makes a DJ different. Life, Love and Leadership. If you are just doing PU you are not loving life: there is nothing to love or you would do other things. Yes I know. Maybe now that you don't have women, they seem so much better than all your hobbies combined. But you know what? We always want what we can't have. We are creators. We want to create. Trust me on this one and even if you don't get women right now work on finding new hobbies and a passion as well. You are going to be thankful later on.

Now I am a little tired of this post. But I still hear someone yelling: "Hey, but this PU material calls for seeing women as objects, after all it generalizes them, gives you methods that supposingly work. Women become "HBs", groups of people become "sets".
True and false. PU has the tendency to generalise. But all skills have this tendency in the beginning, because you can't start with learning about every different woman on this planet and what exactly works for her.
These techniques work on most of the women because nature has some kind of sexual program running. It's the same with men, most of us respond to certain behaviours and trades in women. Are we objects because of this? No.
Animals are treated like objects even though they have the same sexual programming running. It's not our sexuality that sets us apart from animals. It's our mind. And every human being, be it man or woman, has an own mind, an own character. Never forget that. You will find EVERYTHING under the sun, every combination of characteristics you can imagine.

So do not turn women into objects. PU methods are techniques that usually help you because they are perceived as attractive by our primitive part of the brain. A woman can dress up to seduce men. We can learn techniques to seduce women. But we are still individuals. Never forget that! Seducing a woman is another act of creating an artwork. You have to create and combine, use techniques you learned or new ones, use rules they told you or break them, it's all depending on the situation.

But never turn human beings, men or women, into objects, for this is the path to hell.

Bring back the love into your life. Live Life for the fullest. Create meaning and see how joy comes back inside, first dripping carefully, then rushing like the biggest river.

Last edited:

BadsnakeUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread. Seconded!

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitterness is internalized hate projected out wards because the person can't keep the hate inside together anymore.

Over optimism and/or blind optimism eventually lead to bitterness.

Over optimism occurs when the person fails to balance the good with the bad. They acknowledge the negative of, for example, PUA lifestyle but place too much importance on the positive of it. You can see how placing too much importance on being surrounded by beautiful women 24/7 can be deteriorating to your personal well-being and the intellect. You don't have time for yourself anymore because women are your primary focus. And you falsely believe that the player lifestyle gurantees you a succesful life. In the end, the person is too sure of the good thing from PUA lifestyle and fails to work on himself. The result? Bitterness.

Blind optimism is when the person fails to acknowledge the negative. He is really in denial of the bad things. He doesn't think that bad things can happen to him. Oh, what a fool and how hard he will be hit when that stroke of the negative falls on him.

Bitterness does not result from losing faith in humanity. Bitterness results from losing faith in yourself.

At the end of the day, it's only ONE person's fault for YOUR bitterness: YOU!