Just Starting Out

moneybanks24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, wats good DJs? I'm just starting out in the "seduction" game. I'm 17 and going to be a senior. I've had moderate success with girls, but I've always been looked upon as the nice guy. over the past couple months, things have slowed down significantly. It's summer now, and there's not much to do in my town, and this is making it even worse. I just wanted to ask a few questions: Where should i start? and does all of this stuff work for people like me who are still in high school?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here you go.

Start if by going to the DJ Bible here: http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

Then read The Book of Pook by Gubby and Weapons of Mass Seduction by Senor Fingers. It might be long but it is DEFINATELY worth it.

However then check out my thread here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=146921

Seduction 'game' doesn't work in high school. Being an attractive person does. The site can teach you either depending on how you use it.

moneybanks24

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks a lot man, i'll check it out.
I'm in somewhat of a situation that maybe all you DJs can help me with. It's a bit complicated. I like this girl A LOT. I make her laugh whenever I want, and the flirty vibe is there most of the time. We talk ALL the time, and we're very comfortable around each other. I'm pretty sure she views me as just a friend though. THE CATCH IS...her boyfriend is one of my best friends. Incidentally, I don't feel bad taking her b/c she's treated like **** by him, and when conflict occurs he shows his *******/selfish side to me. I'm usually the shoulder to cry on for her though, and I want to get out of this zone. I guess the "friend zone". Any tips boys?

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moneybanks24 said:
thanks a lot man, i'll check it out.
I'm in somewhat of a situation that maybe all you DJs can help me with. It's a bit complicated. I like this girl A LOT. I make her laugh whenever I want, and the flirty vibe is there most of the time. We talk ALL the time, and we're very comfortable around each other. I'm pretty sure she views me as just a friend though. THE CATCH IS...her boyfriend is one of my best friends. Incidentally, I don't feel bad taking her b/c she's treated like **** by him, and when conflict occurs he shows his *******/selfish side to me. I'm usually the shoulder to cry on for her though, and I want to get out of this zone. I guess the "friend zone". Any tips boys?
A tip from me. Bro's before hoes.
I'm not a fan of guy's trying to steal other guy's girlfriends and use "boyfriend destroyers" to get that girl. How would you feel if you were the guy who got dumped, and do you really want to be with a girl like that in the first place? A cheetah never changes her skin, if she did it to one guy, nothing is going to stop her from doing that to you.

So here's a suggestion. Go out there and meet more women. Get out of your room and start going to social networking places (clubs, house parties, get togethers, etc.) Next, find a girl who is single and attractive, and THAN work your magic on her.

Oh, and once you are in the friends zone, you are trapped there. Take my advice, it works. The beautiful thing about women is that there is ALWAYS something better.