Just some more evidence about nice guys vs. jerks...

In Like Flynn

Reaction score
Taken from the anonymous confession site grouphug.us:

"I tell my boyfriend I love him. Everyday. A million times. But somtimes i dont think I really do love him because im still in love with my ex ....the effed up part is that he used me and treated me like ****. All we did was have sex. I loved him and he didnt love me. Yet.. I contuine to cheat on my boyfriend who is the most perfect guy youll ever. I cant believe Im still having sex with him."

There we have it from the horse's mouth.

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I remember this far too well. This girl I was dating back in high school was holding hands with antoher boy, whom she later ****ed that night, and swore up and down that she loved me.

I believed her.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
syemour said:
Yes I remember this far too well. This girl I was dating back in high school was holding hands with antoher boy, whom she later ****ed that night, and swore up and down that she loved me.
Haha, I always loved how women say something like "I love him" when a guy finds out that she's cheating on him. Like that's going to make anything better. That's like saying "I just spent your whole life savings on a new wardrobe but if it makes you feel any better, I love my new shoes".

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great example of why should ignore what a woman says and judge her by what she does instead.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flexion_ said:
This is a great example of why should ignore what a woman says and judge her by what she does instead.
Yes lying and confusion are problems you should plan on...

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
Yes lying and confusion are problems you should plan on...
For the love of God, will you please leave this site? flexion just said the most basic fact of being a DJ and you're arguing....you and friv are like pimples on an arsehole. You're poisoning the forum with your chump ass retard advice. You too jariel...

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's as simple as two clicks... just Fing ignore me

Your advice is so damned intelligent, what keeps you here, why do you even bother responding to me? Why the good rep? Is it easier to troll when you tell others to stop trolling? colours of Vaginas? Does encouraging trolls mean you can accuse others of being trolls? Do people disagreeing with you make you angry?

Learn what a troll is, learn what an AFC is, learn what is important in life, and the difference between sucessful seduction and that life. Learn that a strong argument for a puspose is better than trying to make fun of a situation that is better left dead, and that following in the footsteps of guys who would do nothing to protect people, and can't control their anger is NOT sexy to a woman.