Just saw the most AFC thing ever!

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just chillin, watchin TV, and saw a perfect example of what NOT to do with women.

Dude #1: I heard it's HB9's birthday tomorrow, and I hear she is really into Kangaroos. Maybe I'll get her a stuffed one (VERY AFC THING TO SAY)

Dude #2: That's a good idea...

Next day

HB9: (Holding a huge stuffed kangaroo, gives D2 the look and says) Thanks!

This is just one more example seen on Television where guys have to do something to get the girls approval. THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO ACT, just a reminder!:D :D :D :D :D :D

iHatePants

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've been in a relationship with a girl for a couple months I don't see that scenario as a problem.

She'll probably take it that you listen to her. Girls like it when they know guys are listening to them.

Hit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iHatePants
If you've been in a relationship with a girl for a couple months I don't see that scenario as a problem.

She'll probably take it that you listen to her. Girls like it when they know guys are listening to them.
note she said thanks to dude #2

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you even read the post? I know that girls like it when you listen, how do you think I keep 2 girls coming back? IT WAS A TV COMMERCIAL!!!!!!!! It was 2 dudes who didn't even know the chick, the one was being total AFC, and the other was copying his behavior!

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
You want to see AFC's?

Watch the TV show "Cheaters" and how a guy will forgive his g/f after she has been caught cheating on him.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell Yeah, cheaters has the biggest AFCs I have ever seen, and to think, I used to say I would do the same thing in that situation. Thank god for sosuave!!!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of the show Cheaters. I'm watching an episode right now where the guy's chick is cheating on him with another girl lol.

Rage19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ketostix
Speaking of the show Cheaters. I'm watching an episode right now where the guy's chick is cheating on him with another girl lol.
i wouldnt call that cheatin, id friggen join in

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, we dont call that cheating, we call that let me in or let me watch! Your woman getting with another woman is not cheating, it is mereley opeing the door to more fun!