Just Do It?

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Ok, so I've known an HB blonde for a while and we get along well. We went to coffee shops, etc. Flirted, etc. Ok, its been I don't know, maybe a few months, and I feel an urge just to kiss her. haha. Yeah, I think I just want to lay it all out and just do it.

I am not sure if she is single, but she has had a bf earlier in the year but then when I'm around she says she hangs out with her girlfriends. So I'm just thinking, I hate to do this, I could get another girl to ask her if she is single OR the next time I should just lay it out all out, because I just have this vibe and feeling to just do it.

What to you all think? :D

I guess you can say I like her :p

Coldchill

Reaction score
Doc's got it right. You got to look for IOI's (indicators of interest). I wouldn't reccomend just planting one on her out of the blue. Hold her hand, squeeze her hand....does she squeeze back? If you feel already like she might want you to kiss her, ask her,"Do you want to kiss me?" Corny...maybe...but in doing so you wont be setting yourself up for rejection, you never said YOU wanted to kiss HER....hopefully this will help you out a little bit.....goodluck

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with coldchill on looking for the indications first. And never forget the build up to a kiss. It should be more like a series of actions rather than jumping her. Put your arm round her or hold her hand - does she break away or does she seem comfortable with it? Try the kiss test - gaze into her eyes and brush her hair from her face, before moving towards her slowly.

This build up allows her plenty of opportunities back out before your lips meet, and it also increases tension.

Also, this tip might help if you find yourself getting hesitant:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68386