Just a thought

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
I stumbled upon this board while trying to figure out how to get this chick who already has a boyfriend. I had no idea there were going to be thousands of posts here. Honestly should anybody be paying attention to most of these posts? I mean if everyone here was actually successful would they be posting here in the first place? :eek:

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of the posts are people asking for advice..the real gold is in the dj bible and tips..

and you people need to get it out of your head thst just because people post here..they have unresolved issues of their own..

this is a place for discussion and growth..and I will bet all 3 of my balls..that if I were to give this web address to ANY guy..they would start posting here..

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MUSCLEMONSTER
I stumbled upon this board while trying to figure out how to get this chick who already has a boyfriend. I had no idea there were going to be thousands of posts here. Honestly should anybody be paying attention to most of these posts? I mean if everyone here was actually successful would they be posting here in the first place? :eek:

Yes...pay attention! Now go read the bible!

M.A.C.

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped posting for quite some time after things started going my way, but I've started posting again so that I have a chance to help other guys in the situation I was in. Even if a guy isn't an incredible success with women, he can still know plenty of useful stuff, and his stories of failure can help others avoid his mistakes.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know about everybody else, but for me its entertainment. Right now im in a posting stage, who knows, maybe next week ill stop posting for days, weeks. Who knows.
Its like going to kickboxing class. Even though you are number 1. You still go, to stretch, to whatever. You dont just quit excercising once you are number 1.