Juggler material

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
just BUMPING this to get Juggler on everyone's radar.

if you think you have great social skills, interact/flirt well with girls, and are good just being yourself, this is a great extra to your natural game.

I don't agree with everything, but overall, his perspective is pretty congruent with mine.

read up on his archives here:
http://www.charismasciences.com/passport/compiled.html

to answer you JackDaniel, I don't even know why it's referred to as a "method," because it's not really a method...I have natural game, and I'll be reading his stuff ...great add-on to natural game...

again, it's not really a method...and you need some basic things like social skills and being able to interact/flirt with girls to start with to use it, but if you do, then definitely read up
From Juggler's Archive Posts:

...I sometimes challenge guys to use their most fascinating material, whether it be palm reading, NLP, a story about seeing two girls fight or whatever and I will just recite my grocery shopping list. Then we will see who does better. That is what you need to do. Get really freaking good at making your groceries interesting. Do that and you will realize that it is not what you talk about but how you talk about it.
and THIS is why I like Juggler, because he's about being yourself.

:woo: 800th post...i'm going nowhere, fast, lol

Last edited: