Judging interest level

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl invited me to go to the Necto night club tonight. Although, before I touched her on the ass twice. Although, I don't know if she noticed so I don't know if this is a good sign or not. Then to get her attention I touched once on the leg...with her back turned. She said, "Did you just touch me?" I said "yes" She said "Well, that was kind of scary.(while smiling)" I said sorry, and she said "that is okay(smiling)". So I don't know if this sign is really bad enough sign or not.

Also while she was sitting she moved away, and said "I am sitting away from you guys." I said "good!" Then she said "So I can stare at you."

Also when she invited the guys to the night club she said "Going to the nightclub?...b*tches?" Calling us b*tches...Good sign? I would like to bang her tonight...

One good sign was that I put my hand around her neck, and she smiled.

BoredDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't know if she noticed you touching her ass, but she turned around and asked you about it when you did it? How old are you again?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No...Sorry bad communication..

She didn't ask about touching her on the ass. Only, when I touched her on the leg.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
crossboss said:
So this girl invited me to go to the Necto night club tonight. Although, before I touched her on the ass twice. Although, I don't know if she noticed so I don't know if this is a good sign or not. Then to get her attention I touched once on the leg...with her back turned. She said, "Did you just touch me?" I said "yes" She said "Well, that was kind of scary.(while smiling)" I said sorry, and she said "that is okay(smiling)". So I don't know if this sign is really bad enough sign or not.

Also while she was sitting she moved away, and said "I am sitting away from you guys." I said "good!" Then she said "So I can stare at you."

Also when she invited the guys to the night club she said "Going to the nightclub?...b*tches?" Calling us b*tches...Good sign? I would like to bang her tonight...

One good sign was that I put my hand around her neck, and she smiled.
"Well that was kind of scary"

Jack Presscot's answer would have been "Go f*ck yourself, you ridiculous Lesbian, lose my number and stay away from me the rest of the night."

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night

I did get some rejections: One where I was drunk and actually used the same pick-up line twice on the same group of girls by accident. Although, it is new, it has worked so far 100% of the time. But, this time it failed because I used it twice.

Also this one group rejected me, when I approached them, I didn't even get a word in and they said "We don't even want to talk to you!"

Semi-Positive
I decided to introduce myself to a girl I'd seen in high school, I sat down with her and had a conversation.

Also approached some guys and girls without trying to get their number for warm-ups.

Positive
I met one girl, one which just kind just touched me on the ass, so I decided to kiss her. The other girl I got play from was the one who invited me, to come in the first place. So thanks for the advice. Even though, I haven't gotten laid yet, I am going to keep pursuing the girl, she was pretty hot.