Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Judges will give less punishment when a man has a gf/relationship

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently judges will go softer on a man when he has a gf. Apparently they feel like a man in a relationship is more willing to stay on the right path than a man who is single.

Having a gf can seriously be the difference between actually doing time or just getting fined or perhaps community service.

I gotta admit that its kinda related to the narrative that man apparently tap out of the fight and are more of a danger to society when they are lonely/ single.

Mind blowing.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently judges will go softer on a man when he has a gf. Apparently they feel like a man in a relationship is more willing to stay on the right path than a man who is single.

Having a gf can seriously be the difference between actually doing time or just getting fined or perhaps community service.

I gotta admit that its kinda related to the narrative that man apparently tap out of the fight and are more of a danger to society when they are lonely/ single.

Mind blowing.
@Gamisch What is this based off of. It may be true, I'm just wondering what your sources are? I'd like to read the articles and/or watch the videos.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Gamisch What is this based off of. It may be true, I'm just wondering what your sources are? I'd like to read the articles and/or watch the videos.
I was watching a show where they show court cases from different degrees of crime. Unfortunately I can't link to it, so I geuss you just have to take my word on it.

Generally speaking having a job could give you some leeway, but hearing that a girlfriend is seen as such a positive surprised me.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mind blowing.
If this is true, then this would be an example of 'social proof.'

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is true, then this would be an example of 'social proof.'
Literally a "get out of jail "free card. Mind you; the socalled girlfriend doesn't show up to give a testimony, dude just says I have a (new) relationship and eg; we're just living together.

Fine and community service instead of hard time.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally a "get out of jail "free card. Mind you; the socalled girlfriend doesn't show up to give a testimony, dude just says I have a (new) relationship and eg; we're just living together.

Do they verify that he has a woman living with him, or do they take his word for it? :)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The American Justice system has been broken for decades. I don't get why people are still surprised that the justice system isn't 'fair'. It's never been fair. And it never will be, because nobody can fix what's broken.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do they verify that he has a woman living with him, or do they take his word for it? :)
The job, the house and the gf ,none of it is actually proven by the convict.

I geuss that their parole officer's rapport will also count for a lot. But no. No physical testimonies.

You can tell which guys been through the system before.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only girlfriend or wife. If you have children and get along wit your baby mama then that can drastically play in your favor. My homeboy just got joint suspension probation from a firearm charge because his 2 kids wrote a letter to the judge and he suited up covering his tats. He is actually a good father and provides but still active.

I mean my boy, even society will have an aura of respect for you if have a beautiful girlfriend by your arm and better yet if you have her on check.

I forgot, “ Your honor, I don’t do attempts”

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If that as true, don't you think that every criminal would say that he had a girlfriend at the sentencing hearing? Jails would be empty.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that as true, don't you think that every criminal would say that he had a girlfriend at the sentencing hearing? Jails would be empty.
Thats my point. A smart criminal can be alone and homeless, if he's smart he dresses sharp , and has a bs story about starting a job , meeting a nice girl and soon he'll get a home. Especially when the crime he committed been a while ago judges will be reluctant to punish him with jail time. Hell,I've seen a jigde salute a man because he showed up..

Its just one of those things that street dudes know about . That with the right story you can severely reduce your sentence.

If anything jails are overloaded with (stupid?) guys who committed pity crimes but due to inexperience they talking themselves into jail.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just interesting to see that society basically says that a single man without any clear path in life can be missed like a toothache . While even a man with a partner is more valuable, let alone the active father with young kids.