journey of master-p

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello people,

Im a guy that is 20 years old and need a big kick in the ass because i dont see myself evolving. I was thinking to myself that im only looking on this forum and make homework and realised that this aint gonna work to become good at this don juan stuff. i need to break out of my comfort zone big time and keep trying until things become natural. i know it is going to be hard because in life u first have to fail and then learn the lesson:)

so my main goals for this last school year are:

*finish school
*break out of my comfort zone big time

Im having problems with finishing the dj bootcamp but i dont give up. So i start again by the beginning. i will start tomorrow.

feel free to give some advise

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
week 1 day 2

said hi to 3 good looking girls in school and said hi to 7 people on the street

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the link HeyPachuco!, very inspiring. I see some results of the days when im practicing eye contact and talk to people. i feel more comfortable when i look and talk to people. 20 minutes ago i was in the bus and i saw a girl writing a book or something. I was thinking to ask her what she was writing but i didnt approach ffs. i was thinking of what to say next that was my fault. i wont make that fault again after reading http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=177397.

my total is

35 hi's

tomorow is my last day of week 1

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, i finished week 1 this **** was easy. it was sometimes hard to make eye contact with people because they look away ( not my problem :D ). in week 2 i will do the following exercise:

Exercise #1:

Have at least a 2 minute conversation with the following people:

2 Elderly people
1 Delivery person (mail,ups,pizza)
1 Gas station worker
1 couple (Couple counts as 1 person)
1 Black Person
1 Homeless person
1 cute girl (outside of school)
2 cute girls (In my school)
2 convos with whatever strangers you want!

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
made my first conversation in the morning to a cute girl when in was in the bus to school. The conversation was not so smooth but it was 3 months ago when i talked to a girl in public. I only talked to girls in the pub or club. I realized that the hardest part was the approach, my thoughts were making excuses and i thought **** it and opened her with Hi and smiled. Never thought it was that easy.

Coffeebazooka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any specific reason why the conversation with the girl wasnt smooth which you can address for the next time?

Its a great strength of character to make a change like this, keep at it, soon most of the basic stuff like saying "hi"s will come naturally and you will make some chit chat to strangers you meet in line, at the bus or similar.

What helped me to talk to women was to imagine them taking a diarrea crap with farts and awful smell. Even the most beautiful women will seem normal and approachable if you imagine them on the crapper ^^

Anyways, keep us updated m8 and best of luck with them convos.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha

Coffeebazooka said:
What helped me to talk to women was to imagine them taking a diarrea crap with farts and awful smell. Even the most beautiful women will seem normal and approachable if you imagine them on the crapper ^^
I think R. Kelly made a music video about that.