Jesus Christ! Man wants to marry woman who stabbed him in the heart (Literally!)

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing that really gets me about these type of articles, is the jail time. She only got 3 1/2 years for practically killing the guy? If it had been a man that did that to a woman, he would easily have had 10 + years...no questions asked.

Man...women get away with everything it seems...

Pimp101

Don Juan
Reaction score
"severe assault"?? More like attempted murder! 3 years and 9 months is a very light sentence for something like that :eek:

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She plead guility, I suspect she got that sentence from a plea bargain (partially that guy seem to be idiotically forgiving too).

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
After the prison she might find that some women have more macho in them that her future husband?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a fool. The woman should be hanged.

In Utopia, Sir Thomas More wrote in that there should be no legal difference between attempted murder and actual murder. (And Jesus said basically the same thing in the Sermon on the Mount about "murdering your brother in your heart.") Both men were right.

In Tennessee, we recently had a woman kill her preacher husband with a shotgun WHILE HE WAS SLEEPING. Then she blamed it on spousal abuse and claimed self defense, and she's only getting (I think) less than a year in a jail.

She initially lied to police about the incident, claiming that her victim had fallen on the knife.
Looks like they forgot to book her for perjury/obstruction as well.