Jerk VS Nice Guy

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always wanted to be a Nice Guy...But I found out the needs of a nice guy and always in it to get in a girls pants...were mainly what turn a girl off...

Also nice guys don't know how to stick up for themselves...as well as don't use their leadership cababilities to maximum.

By reading Pook's Posts...I realized it is all about being a good guy...

My question is what do you do be a good guy...but not kiss ass?

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looking girls know all guys want to get into their pants.

Only the guys they're attracted to get access though.

It's the guy who's a bit of a badboy they're attracted to.

To answer your question, just be a man. Stick up for yourself, know what you want, get a bit of muscle, and don't be a p****y around women!

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
The whole thing about being a "good guy" is that some people will love you, and some people will hate you.

For instance, if you meet somebody who is friendly and receptive, they will think that you are pretty kick-ass judging from your behavior and interaction with them.

By the same token, if you meet someone who has a surly look on their face and every word out of their mouth is disrespectful towards you, then you don't put up with their bull$hit, give it right back to them, and they'll leave thinking you're a total as$hole.

Basically, treat people as they treat you. Even if they don't like you, chances are they'll treat you with more respect. Of course, it really doesn't matter what anybody thinks except maybe your close friends and family anyway (and even those are douchebags sometimes.)

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer your question, just be a man. Stick up for yourself, know what you want, get a bit of muscle, and don't be a p****y around women!
Good reply.