Jeez who said AFC's can't keep a girl gives a DJ no chance!

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So remember my previous post about the girl that got a bf but i got a crush on too and she is interested too and the only reason why she is holding back is cause she got a man?...

Well i found out that her man its a total AAAAFFFFCCC!

The man lives like 20 minutes away from her, she will call him and TELL him yes i said TELL not ask, she will tell him that she wants some icecream, and this dear afc will get in his car and drive 20 minutes to give her one icecream.
He also stays on the alert for her call, and whenever she calls anything she wants she gets it, she talks about how im hot and whatnot infront of him and he takes it and this is just a few things.

Ladies and gentleman, this is one of the biggest afcs that ive seen, and he still manages to keep a hot girl like her.

Now my i tried to dj her and whatnot and everything worked nice and smooth but the she pulled with " i got a man i cant do that to him, i cant drop him just like that" yet i ask her to go out she says yes, i ask her to come with me to watch me play ball she says yes so... im kinda working around that bf barrier but my q is.

How the hell am i gonna get there, if she got a man that she controls and gets anything she wants from him?
What makes it so bad is that she knows it and she even talks about it lol.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...NEXT...

His way is a perfectly legitimate way of getting women. The downside is it robs you of your money, dignity and point of living.

This is a perfect situation for no strings sex though.

Edit: I can't help hinting that there is a sense of jealousy in your post though. Kill it.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i say help the poor bastard realize what's going on etc. If he gets it, he'll wake up to her and most likely get rid of her then you're in.

Could backfire but who knows.... I just know that guy needs some serious help.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao very serious help, and dont get me wrong i dont want to BE with this girl i just want some booty, but im working in gettin it wihtout any strings attached, wich is the hard way it seems.
but if everything works out good within a month time ill bring her over my place once i do that its lights camera and action.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Like I said in a previous post, they want attention from other guys to build their ego's, then when they get you to become attached, they use their BF as an excuse to drop you.

It's just a variation on the attention hor.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well if she wants attention, yeh u might be right, but i ask her to go out she says yes, and i asked her what would she think about coming over to my place one of this days and she said no problem.

As for now im bout to go pick her up to go play a bball game that i have (for big money) she will be my inspiration lol but i called her up and she said that she tired so i think that ima call her back and tell her never mind since she is tired.

Oh and she told me that she told her bf about me and that he got no problem with her going out with me her coming over my place, he said that "i dont feel threaten by him" lol.

This man dont know in whos hands hes letting his girl in, specially since there is interest in her part too.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bfl

This man dont know in whos hands hes letting his girl in
ahhahahhaha you sick fvck.. this actually sounded pretty fun

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and she told me that she told her bf about me and that he got no problem with her going out with me her coming over my place, he said that "i dont feel threaten by him" lol.
That's actually good game on his part. If he actually made a big deal about it and had a fight with her about her seeing you, you'd prolly be sexing this girl as a I type this. If he made a big deal about it, it would have meant that he saw you as a threat, or a better guy then him, which would have let the girl know that her man is insecure and not a keeper.

The fact he kept a cool head about it all and didn't think of it as a big deal shows that he doesn't see you as a threat, and that pretty much lets the girl know subconciously that you are not that great. I.e. if you can't make her man insecure, then you are probably not that great of a prize.

I wish you luck, but to me it sounds like this girl was just using you to make her bf jealous, and once she finds out it's not gonna make him jealous she'll start getting flaky on you.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mindovermatter: It depends though man, we don't really know in what way he said "i don't feel threatened by him". But just listen to it.. "i don't feel threatened by him". Sounds like a rather stupid thing to say, instead of just saying "sure" or something. It might actually show her that he IS threatened by saying such a thing. We didn't hear his voice or see his bodylanguage so... dunno =)

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either way, the girl is a ho and if I was the guy, i'd drop her. Only idiots make girlfriends out of hos.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know why but im pissed off i guess that it is cause the guy that i was supposed to played, chickened out.

Or may be it is cause she said that she was tiredm but yet she insisted in that she wanted to come with me anyways, although i said no to her, then she said ok then and that we can go out on wednesday and that she hopes i win the game.

This girl is definetly interested in me though, what yall think will happen if i get her to come over my place on thursday? and what should i do on the date?

I Was planning go out to eat or to walk on the beach.
But all my dj mercancy is gonna come out on thursday if she comes over, believe me it will be a wrap

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
bfl, I know that I dont have a Senior Don Juan title yet, but listen to this.................

JUST BE PERSISTANT.

Yeah, thats right. Here are some truths to this matter:

1. This girls interest level in you is high.
2. This girl wants to fvck you, but only at the right place, she doesnt want to get caught.
3. And this is the whole point of my reply.....

She is just keeping her boyfriend around for show. Also, he makes her feel good, by buying her things and worshipping her. She probably HONESTLY does not want to lose somebody like that, HOWEVER, she does want to be satisfied sexually, and you are the man for that. She wants to fvck, but somewhere where nobody would find out, because she does not want to seem like a hoe. You understand what I m saying.

Get her to your crib, get some kino, let me say this again, get some kino, get alone, then BAM.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What an idiot!! It's guys like this that almost deserve it, sorry to say. It's an invitation for disaster. Going back to your apartment? Unreal.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
What an idiot!! It's guys like this that almost deserve it, sorry to say. It's an invitation for disaster. Going back to your apartment? Unreal.
lol true that though, when she told me that i was shocked to be honest wity yall, lol.
but like i said earlier, this individual has no clue at all of in whose hands she is letting her girl in:)

obviously he doesnt know that she is interested in me too:p

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Either way, the girl is a ho and if I was the guy, i'd drop her. Only idiots make girlfriends out of hos.
Nothin' wrong with a girlfriend as a ho, as long as she de one going for ice cream, and at your beck and call. Dis po man has no testicles, they are in her purse.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try not to "fall in love" with thisone. She is a USER. You can play your game, and even hit that ass, but you should be treating her like "ho" that she is. Lot of gurlls would feel guilty if a guy did all that **** for her, but she doesn't. The only reason she stays with him is because she knows "he will get her everything she asks for, or die trying"

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true, true...

I mean i will try kissing her on wednesday when we chill together, but we was talking on the phone and i asked her " what i get if i win the game?" she said a hug i said, naw i need a hug regardless to start the game, so she said a kiss, a kiss on the chick, the i said nah it gotta be on the lips, on the side of my lips and she started mumbling like "ok, i guess...." u know and i asked her what we gonna do if she comes over my place , i said "Watch tv?" she aint say nothing so i said, we aint gonna do nothing, and she said, that she doesnt know and that it depends.

But the way she sounded was like its gonna go down if the mood is right, and knowing me and the little angel that i am:rolleyes: , haha ima let yall feel in the rest:D

Skullcrusher

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's AFC that you know all these things. So infact YOU'RE THE AFC especially if she told you all these things.

She could be calling him for ice cream and he shows up and she's riding his ****ing **** for that ice cream. When a girl calls you sweet, cute, or hot in front of her boyfriend - she already has categorized you as a friend. He doesn't care cause he already ****ed her an hour ago!

Your game is weak against this Attention *****.