Jealousy

Fumbduck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should you ever admit to a girl of being 'jealous' of her other guy friends she hangs out with? I feel expressing jealousy towards another guy shows insecurity...am i wrong?

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does...so don't tell her you're jealous.

If you're protecting her from unwanted touching though, then she'll probably think its cute...know the different though

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Should you ever admit to a girl of being 'jealous' of her other guy friends she hangs out with? I feel expressing jealousy towards another guy shows insecurity...am i wrong?
I think he's a a**hole, do you agree?

there's a flip around :p, if she starts getting defensive, find a joke within, then poke fun at her for being too tense.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on now... when is jealousy ever a good thing?

SlaterT

Don Juan
Reaction score
being jealous raises his value. Thats not a direction you want to go in

Fumbduck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealousy does lower your value and increase someone elses. It's not a good thing for YOU to show jealousy. This takes control away from you and places it in the wrong hands-HERS!

So what do you do...you play it off as you are not jealous and not care. However, what if this poses a big problem for her and wonders "why"? Why is he not concerned of this AFC who I have gone out to lunch with. If he dosent care, he may not be interested in me? Guess what i'm trying to say is...there has to be a balance between the two extremes: Jealousy and not caring.

In a relationship, girls are going to meet up with their guy friends, some of which are interested in her. I feel these guys are no threat and simply forget about them, in a sense, not caring. Maybe this 'shows' a lack of interest, but i have a problem with the showing of jealousy towards another man. In my honest opinion, i'm happy with the way I am and am not jealous of any other man.

-FD

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fumbduck

So what do you do...you play it off as you are not jealous and not care. However, what if this poses a big problem for her and wonders "why"? Why is he not concerned of this AFC who I have gone out to lunch with. If he dosent care, he may not be interested in me? Guess what i'm trying to say is...there has to be a balance between the two extremes: Jealousy and not caring.
-FD
I don't follow......she will ask 'Why?' but this is a GOOD thing. This is her playing a game with you. She's going to lunch with this guy to TEST your worthiness, this you need to understand. It's her way of saying "I'm going to lunch with this guy to see if fumbduck can handle that, If he can't OH WELL. At least I have this guy to fall back on.".......I think you just need to start uping you value cus you don't sound very confident that your good enough for this girl, focus more on self improvement.