Jealousy=Interest?????

Water_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
So if a woman acts Jealous about you talking to another woman is that a sign of interest?

There is this woman I want that works with me. So one day some other woman calls me on the phone and I am standing there talking to her while the woman that I want from work is next to me. I notice she is looking at me. So I start talking to the woman on the phone like she is my girlfriend. So next thing I know the woman next to me who is eating Chinese food interupts me and says "You know what I just thought how do chinese people eat rice with chopsticks" so I answer her and go back to talking on the phone. Then a few seconds later she says who is that I told her its nobody she knows and she said I know that why I want to know, I said you don't know them and she said ok then dropped it.

Then another time I was talking to another co-worker and when she left this woman said do you like her. One other time I am sitting with her and she says that girl was checking you out I said who and she said that girl with long hair. I start looking and there was nobody there. Is that ******** for I am checking you out??????????????????????????????????????????

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about just dropping the analysis and ask her out? That's the only way to know for sure.

Water_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WatchMeWalk
How about just dropping the analysis and ask her out? That's the only way to know for sure.
I understand this but I still want to know for her and any other future woman whom may act like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Lots of times, yeah, if a girl is like, "Yeah, so-and-so is checking you out," she's projecting her own feelings on to someone else.

Really, though, whether her jealousy is a sign of interest or not, if YOU are interested in HER, you're out of excuses not to make a move. :)

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Go for it man.

BTW ,How old is she ?isn't she a grown azz woman ? She might be a nut case.Be careful.

Water_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
Go for it man.

BTW ,How old is she ?isn't she a grown azz woman ? She might be a nut case.Be careful.
She is 22 Why do you think she may be a nut case?:)

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I read your description of her actions, that definitely sounded like projection to me. Every time that a girl was so into me that she was "chasing" me, early in our relationship she made comments about how other girls found me attractive. She sees other girls actions through her own feelings. She's also probably trying to see how you react when accused of wanting another girl. I've found the best thing is to act like you expect other girls to be into you and don't care that much. I could practically see the interest a girl had in me skyrocket, after what could have been an awkward situation when someone tried to set me up with another girl in front of her.

Like everyone else said, go and find out.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick has some good points here.

Just wanted to add that jealousy, by itself, doesn't mean anything. Chicks are always jealous of attention given to other women and they don't like the fact that some other chick might get you first even if she herself isn't interested or at least she thinks to herself that she isn't interested yet. Doesn't mean she wants to suck your dyck right there on the spot.

But the jealousy emotion, itself, causes women to reassess you. They say to themselves "holy sh1t, I just got really jealous when I saw him talking to her. Hmm, I wonder if I actually like him." She then thinks about for a few days, talks to her girlfriends about it and then maybe makes the decision "okay, I am interested, I'm going to go for it."

This is how chicks make "decisions". Or rather how they let their emotional feelings guide their behavior. Usually there is some emotional trigger, then a few days thinking about it, processing it, verbalizing through the issue before they make up their mind.

Sometimes the emotional trigger is too powerful and the other steps get skipped and her reaction is more immediate (think about those cases when a chick suddenly blows a fuse.)

So, her being jealous, may cause her to think about going for you. Usually it will be later, at least a few days before the change is made. You just wait it out and do nothing until she makes a few more flirting moves toward you. She could decide she doesn't actually want you despite the jealousy emotional trigger.

The other thing about a chick showing jealousy as a result of another chick showing interest in you is the principle of "Social Proof". Chicks, being lazy, will take the word of another girl that you are interesting to be with rather than going through the process of finding out for themselves. Social Proof can not be underestimated by a DJ. It works much, much stonger in women than in men.

And one more thing about chick jealousy. Don't underestimate the fact that this may just turn her into a "C0ck-blocker" rather than a potential prospect. She may not want you, but she sure as sh1t doesn't want any other female to have you either. Sounds strange but it is very, very prevalent in female behavior (some of the stuff she did above could easily fit into this category.)

So, overall, make a move. Or wait and let her make intentions more clear.

Phonk Beta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm using this jealousy thing to try and get some ass from this one broad I'm messing with. We've fooled around here and there. But I still haven't hit it yet. When I tell her that I'm going to call up another broad so I can get some azz, she gets heated and tells me that it upsets her. Should I keep doing this until she gives in? Or what?