Jealous girlfriend

dylkel

Reaction score
Yo, long long time reader, first time poster

Scenario: Nearly 18 years old, been going out with this girl for just over 6 months (I'd say HB 8ish). She's been telling me she loves me since about 3 months in, I told her I loved her for the first time a couple weeks ago

Things are running smooth apart from one factor, where she gets very jealous very easily.

It occurs when I go out to parties with my friends and she doesnt come (there's a bit of conflict between her and some of the friends in my group so school is the only time we are together as a collective). Anyway, when I do go out with these friends, she'll get all ****ty and won't contact me for a few days after - I've made sure to never contact her after she gets in these moods otherwise it'll show her that her behaviour is accepted. I dont know whether its because theres is a few HB 7-9's that are in my group and she feels threatened or if she is afraid of my social status and that I could drop her at any time (Head boy of my school, trying not to be complacent but not doing a good job :/)

Basically I want to go out and have fun with my friends, while balancing time with my girlfriend, and as long as I dont ditch her just to go out with my friends, then I can't see why this is a problem.

Do you guys recommend I talk to her about her jealousy, leave it, or dump her altogether?

Cheers

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to her about it. Tell her how you don't like that she's jealous and that it's unattractive. But don't bring it up in a fight.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be in a serious relationship this young. If you feel the need to be one then you need to cut the partying out.

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
For real? 18 and in a Srs LTR? Man, you should take a long hard look at life and say... Is she really worth it? Because in about 10 years. Thats jealous gf is gonna be a jealous wife and that partying thing, willl neverr happen. Say goodbye to your 20s dude.