Jealous Friends

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl last night she was about a 7 - 8 but she had the most amazing personality. The problem was she was out with a few guy friends who clearly wanted her. For obvious reasons she fell head over heels for me but the problem was when i was kissing her a glass flew over and smacked me in the side of the head then hit her on the nose, luckily the glass was actually made of plastic. Now as soon as it hit me i saw red and went ****ing mental and none of them admitted doing it. I was absolutly fuming, whats the best way to deal with this situation, should I have calmed down or should I have went nuts until I finally found out who done it?

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the future,isolate.In that case i would say "Someone dropped a glass" ,then pick it up and throw it (pass) back to them

Themj2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I would have reacted the same in that kind of situation. If you would have said Hey did someone drop a glass or somehing of that matter you would look like a ***** in my opinion, because you are trying to avoid conflict. Yeah some people would say that an Alpha Male would just look past the whole thing but everyone handles things different. I would have picked up the glass and acted like i was going to toss it back at the person who threw it. You have prob gotten some sort of reaction from the person who threw it.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like i slightly misread the post,i thought he was out with *his* friends,well the problem was going out with a girl and her guy friends from the start.I've been in a similar situation but with *my* friends so i acted like i posted before,can't really give you advise on this one though :p

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be pissed as hell man! I dont blame you for reacting the way you did! You actually handled it much cooler than I could have!

RabbitMan

Banned
Reaction score
If you had have tried to pick up a gorgeous girl that I was in the company of that I desired you wouldn't have had a plastic glass thrown at your head it would have been my raging fist, :trouble:

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that was a perfect reason to isolate. <wack from glass> "Hey, lets get out of the line of fire here - the poparazzi must have spotted us" <smile> Take her hand....<Lead her outside or some quiet area>

Getting angry doesn't get you anywhere with the girl. Laugh it off and go have sex with her. :)

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well don't overreact and show your temper that will be bad in the long run. somebody throws something at you, shrugg it off. No need to get pissed at such a small thing. Unless its something big like a chair. lol. Be mature, don't be immature.