its officially i can't close the deal

tomcat2007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
First of all I have a confession, with this girl/about girls. The confession is I cannot close the deal and ask her to go out with me, I am trying, but i keep freezing up, getting bad nerves. I can have a normal conversation with her,(as with other girls in my class), i smile, nod , keep the eye contact and I have gotten her attention, but what can i do to close the deal(ask her out, without pysching myself out.) I am doing everything wrong, granted that now she acknowledges I exist and have her attention. Help would appreciated from all the Djs-but especially the senior or master ones. Thanks alot. Bottoms Up and Taker Easy. If shes easy taker twice! Cheers!

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop thinking about it. Or as Pook said, think "Oooh la la!" while you gaze at her. Then and only then will you ask her out.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Whatcha scared of bro? You got her alone, staring into your eyes, hanging on your every word.... you really think she's gonna say no? I never understood this way of thinking.

Maybe the alternative will spook you into action: If you never close the deal for a date, you'll never be able to close the deal for sex, or engagement, or marriage, or kids, or grandkids, or any of those other great things in life. Are you gonna sit there and let the fear of a silly little rejection keep all those wonderful things out of your life? No? I hope not.