Its not what you say its what you dont say.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure there are certain things you can say to a girl which are good things to say and could increse attraction such as a compliment, but i realised something. Much of the impresion a girl will make is based on the sound of your voice and your body language, there is research done that supports this fact that this accounts for 90% of the first impression.

I realised why people say be yourself, and thats because its true, just be genuine and yourself and there is no special things you need to say, only certain things oyu need to avoid saying.

You need to avoid bosting about yourself.

Dont talk about a subject that will bore her e.g. technical details of your car.

Dont try and sell yourself by telling her every detail about your life, an interesting and relevant story yes but not too much.

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely get what youre saying but how about your voice? I cant seem to figure out my voice lol. When im around people I change it subconconciuosly. It changes when im around afrimericans, then it changes around close friends, then it changes around family, then it changes around girls. I think i sound really gay around the girls. Like a girl will totally dig me but when I talk it can sometimes cost me a number. How do I find my voice lol?

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only you can figure that out.
why don't I help you out w. question...

How do you find you?