It's better to be a NATURAL...then being creepy.

b3y0ndUrf34r

Don Juan
Reaction score
have you guys notice that having this kinde of knowledge is in fact creepy.

think of the times girls will think it was spontaneous / fate, but in fact it was all masterminded by knowledge of seduction.

What do you guys say, creepy or not?

Better if it was natural right ;)

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always better to be natural. Yeah, it's kind of creepy. I just asked the mod to delete my account.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but all this talk about being natural, being alpha, trusting the gut, just be confident comes from the fact that you first used the material to know what the f**k to do. Otherwise you wouldn't have a clue about what you were supposed to do and just keep wondering to yourself what the f**k should I do.
...Which brings you back to the material.

Anyway, it's easy to become natural after you know how to handle yourself, but that only comes with practice. In fact it's only natural that you become natural after that. It's like pook said, do not be attained by formula.

It happens to everyone, but everyone must use the training wheels before riding a bike.

b3y0ndUrf34r

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess, thing is I have been into this for over 7 years and my knowledge/experience..heck, I even make prostitutes fall in love with me.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotus Effect said:
It happens to everyone, but everyone must use the training wheels before riding a bike.
Yes, I've seen it when I drive by a school or in a neighborhood (kids off from school, hookey, or for the Summer break whatever, the weekend) and a dude will be riding his bike slowly and circling her allthewhile macking on a girl walking (wherever she's walking) keeping her 'not bored'

You must catch her in her 'bored' times and keep her 'not bored' try to fvck her in her bored times, Not when she's having more fun than YOU.

Then there's the fisherman's analogy. Is he being 'natural' using Every bait imaginable to lure the fish to its demise (or he could release it, but he could scare it to death/shock the fish if he just throws it back into the water and it dies of shock, instead of gently releasing it back into the water).

It's kinda diabolical, these fishermen, who Use Every tactic to rack up as many big fish as they can, but that's life, you gotta survive, you gotta pass on your genes. If you want King Arthur and the knight's court fair-tale land, then go live that, if you got the money and the family lineage to live a Senator's life or royal life where you can play in that fairy-tale world, a kinda Heaven on Earth outside of nature.

So either play by nature (the animal kingdom) or play by unnatural methods of purity (picket white fence life).

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women learned their behaviors and tactics naturally through a natural, gradual socialization structure that they found themselves woven into. Most of us men have had no exposure to any kind of natural structure.

Therefore, just like walking, riding a bike, sports, etc., we need to learn these things and internalize them through a formal structure. Once they are learned, they become internalized and calibrated to our personalities.

Therefore, it's not creepy at all but rather a learning process. Throughout history some men have learned to create illusions with which to captivate women, and most have not. What women crave is illusions, and not flesh and blood men. Seduction has always been about creating perceptions and harnessing the art of influence.

user name

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a natural at making my friends laugh but that doesn't mean I can do stand up comedy without a routine.

I'm a natural at writing and expressing ideas but that doesn't mean I can knock out a 120 page screenplay without planning, structure and ruthless editing.

I'm naturally fit and healthy but that doesn't mean I can run a marathon without gradually building up to it.

What's creepy about wanting to understand women better?

I love women. I love women like some guys love cars. I just want to know what makes them tick so I can drive them better. :)

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
user name said:
I'm a natural at making my friends laugh but that doesn't mean I can do stand up comedy without a routine.

I'm a natural at writing and expressing ideas but that doesn't mean I can knock out a 120 page screenplay without planning, structure and ruthless editing.

I'm naturally fit and healthy but that doesn't mean I can run a marathon without gradually building up to it.

What's creepy about wanting to understand women better?

I love women. I love women like some guys love cars. I just want to know what makes them tick so I can drive them better. :)
Amen!