Italian dudes hyper seducers? Is it true

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont mean to offend any Italian dudes from actual southern Italy. I am just telling a true story.

I have a good friend of mine I have know since my 20s. Great guy. Very handsome dude and ladies loved him ( he looks Italian but is not). He gets married to an Italian chick. She is attractive. They pop out kids. A couple years goes by and she starts messaging guys in Italy. They had been vacationing back in Italy for years now. He suspects something but has no proof. Some of the dudes he met while in Italy are trying to smash his girl and they prob already did. He investigates and finds out that these southern Italians have no issue with infidelity if the woman is okay with it. His girl even tried to swing with another couple with my buddy involved.

Cheating and swapping partners is tacitly accepted there. In fact the chicks mother had an affair on the father it is almost normalized. I have heard that Italian dudes are hyper sexual seducers from many people. Apparently their culture is sexually liberal. I don't know how true this is but I am not a fan of this. I really care about my friend and this aint cool.

I dont know how true this is. Let me know if you have ever visited Italy.

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Italian, but not from the south. It's difficult to answer.

Basically you are asking if Italians are more predisposed to cheating or dating married people.

I think that if a person wants to cheat they do it regardless of nationality.

It sure could be easier on vacation.

But you have to understand what kind of girl she is

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Italian, but not from the south. It's difficult to answer.

Basically you are asking if Italians are more predisposed to cheating or dating married people.

I think that if a person wants to cheat they do it regardless of nationality.

It sure could be easier on vacation.

But you have to understand what kind of girl she is
Okay. I am asking because he was telling me that she told him that they dont look at it as a big deal. She may be lying to him. He also found messages from a couple Italian dudes who know she is married. Also her mom did not seem too bothered by the claims of infidelity. I think this leads him to believe that it is a cultural thing. Again I dont mean to offend at all. Please dont take it that way.

Obviously this chick has issues too.

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm absolutely not offended, you can say whatever you want about Italians, I don't take it personally.

Infidelity is wrong in any country.

What I see is a girl you can't rely on too much.

It is not normal to minimize infidelity.

This is a big red flag for me.

But we can't be sure whether or not she cheated without actual evidence.

But I'm sorry to say this for your friend, but I would be worried.

That's my point of view, I could be wrong.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was born in Brazil, but all my family is from Italy.

Mom's Italian, from the south.
Dad's half Italian (Rome) and half Spanish.

Sexualized? Yes!
Women groom for men they want to attract. Normal stuff.

Men are womanizers? Mostly, yes!
They groom; we hunt.
Again, normal stuff.

Normalized infidelity? No.
People get killed for that—on both sides.

Sadly for your friend, men are men everywhere, and women can be slvts anywhere, regardless of their nationality.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. I am asking because he was telling me that she told him that they dont look at it as a big deal. She may be lying to him. He also found messages from a couple Italian dudes who know she is married. Also her mom did not seem too bothered by the claims of infidelity. I think this leads him to believe that it is a cultural thing. Again I dont mean to offend at all. Please dont take it that way.

Obviously this chick has issues too.
There are many dudes of every race and ethnicity who will gladly smash a married woman. This includes some members of this forum. I think it's more a product of desperation and lack of options than seduction and "hyper sexuality".

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay thanks for the replies. I think my friend was just coping then. He was probably just angry at Italians.

Im worried about him. He has kids by the girl so he cant leave easily.

He has not been picking up phone calls which is not usual.

I thought he had found a quality girl. Turns out she was a nightmare. They had a fairytale wedding etc.

You never really know with any girl you marry. Its all a crap shoot.