It makes no sense to me, how do older guys manage to get hot girls and get laid a lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
It seems like the concept of a man's peak being in his 30s and all that does make sense to me because he is wealthier, has more confidence, and more knowledge about life at that age. But the key issue here is that he does not have the same opportunities to meet good looking women who are single or even have much of a social life after 30 given how so many people around his age are settling down.

So much of success with women is opportunities, even the drunk loser who parties all night will get luckier than you because he has a circle of friends and likely party girls in his circle.

People become more closed off and tight to outsiders joining their social circles after their mid 20s or so.

A lot of good looking women go off the market due to marriage.

I notice that most sexy college girls are usually going for a college guy who is of high value because their friends don't judge them for it.

Outside of a Dan Bilzerian or a filthy rich club owner, I haven't really known that many guys past the age of 30 that managed to pull it off.

Is cold approach and getting lucky the only way these older guys do it?

I am asking because I want a gameplan for getting older.

Status
Not open for further replies.