It Don't Mean a Thing if it ain't got that Swing...

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any ofyou DJs out there dance?

No i dont mean that crap you see in the loser night clubs and school dances. I mean is there anyone out there, who REALLY knows how to dance?

Swing/latin/ballroom..anybody?

I'm guessing not, well boys and girlz(emphasis on the girls with some of you). Im going to say this fast and im gonna say it right. If youre out with a girl, no matter who you are, no matter how much of a DJ you may be, if theres a couple there who can really dance, for that night, you wont be jack ****.

We all(should)know every girl is an attention wh0re at heart. You ask a girl age 10 what she wants to be when she grows up, 98% will say dancer/singer/ or an actor. All three of which happen to be attention flooding occupations. If there is man who provide that center of attention role, they will all flock to him like flys.

My schools prom is coming up on May 16th. My girlfriend and i both swing and ballroom dance, we'll be the only ones with any dancing ability on the floor. You ask me if i'll get laid that night(i would anyway if there were time but just to make the point :p).

Older DJs, askyourself what you will be doing at your prom.

Younger DJs, ask yourself how smooth you wanna be.

Dance lessons are relatively cheap and you will most likely have a dance studio in your area.

This is honestly the best advice ive ever given.

Learn how to swing people.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on! Swing dancing is such an easy way to attract girls....

first of all, if you go to dance clubs (real dance clubs, not night clubs)..... there are wayyy more girls than there are guys to dance with!
If you're a guy who can swing, you're high on demand!

Plus, if you can really make a girl spin, make her feel like she looks good (by dancing I mean), then she'll dig it..... it's easy to make her laugh (especially if she's not too good at dancing...... which btw won't matter much if you know how to lead well) by pulling some crazy fast moves and making move all over the place.....

I'm rambling...... but I agree.... Swing Dancing is one of the best action-date-type things....

Benson

Reaction score
Dude you are right i think that it is true because whenever u are in a club or in a dance inviroment all the girls go to the guys who dance. Those guys dont care what other people think and I know when I dance (try to at least) I dont care what people think. All the matters is getting that girl ur dancing with to be fixed on to u.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can confirm this... by the way, I'm taking a swing dance class, a salsa class, and a hip hop dancing class next semester.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
chicks think breakers are cutte, hahah
i break and hella girls be on my jock when they see it, whew

Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah my date and I were the only ones swinging at our prom. It was great. I got so many compliments from girls the following week.

C

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Jester...

I took a 6 week swing class in high school at the local community college... that was an intro and sweet...

However the big one came this year. I started college and took 2 quarters of ballroom dance. Definitely good way to meet chicks, and taking beginning and intermediate teaches you a lot. Swing, salsa, rhumba, tango, mambo, waltz, and samba...

There's an interesting addition to the "dance" story with me. My sister has taken ballet for several years, and every year her director put on the "Nutcracker." Well, I find out the summer of my junior year, that her director didn't have a guy for the show, and was panicking, so my sister volunteered me!! I was a little iffy at first, but then I found out they were gonna pay me, so it was sweet. Lemme tell you a few things:

A) It's great exercise, and no, you don't have to wear tights or shyt like that... unless it's a show. So a one time deal....

B) I got money... always good. Somethin like 300 bucks...

C) Where else do you get to see a bunch of chicks in leotards... and let me tell you... these girls are like insanely flexible.... haha...

anyway, The experience proved to be a great one. I got money, and learning ballet kinda helped me lose the whole "bull in a china shop" lifestyle I had before. so...that's one of my stories. heh.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ANY kind of dance that involves something more than just bouncing up and down or swaying side to side is good. Be it more of a formal (ballroom) dancing, something exotic, hip-hop dance, or any real form of dance, you'll look and feel much better with yourself, you'll stand out from the crowd, you'll attract more attention (from girls), and you'll earn lots of respect. There aren't any kind of downsides to learning how to dance that I can think of, except for some pansy calling you gay. But those kinds of comments are mostly from people low side on the social ladder.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I could cut up the dance floor, I wouldn't give a sh1t if people called me gay. Cause I'd be going home with all the hot ass that night ;)

This summer I'm going to take a bunch of dance lessons. I am also gonna try to teach myself to breakdance. Wish me luck!

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swing is a *****in way to get women, they love getting pulled around the floor. Christ Im not very good at it and it works great.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.