Is Valentines day a good night to go out?

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been pondering this all day! You would think it would be! If so what are some good v-day openers? I've been using the same routines and so far getting good results. They're just getting old hearing the same answers over and over.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go to a bar and find some drunk b!tch who doesn't have a boyfriend and spit some game at her.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop with the ghay corny lines. v day night is a night where girls who couldn't get a romantic dinner, or a walk on the beach come out in search of a "good time" ;)

if you're looking for a lay you're a pre law student from out of town, and you drive a porshe but you have rented a car currently. girls at this time are dying to talk. let them blabber and then tell her that you two should go over to her/your place and have some drinks. the hotter the chick, the lower her self esteem, the easier the lay.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
I had the coolest Valentines Day EVER in 2005. I worked until 11pm and went out for a drink and a smoke, to a bar in a Bowling alley. I had been flirting with a very sexy girl, and we even had a date at a dance club where we made out and I felt her up. But we had not consumated. She had called me earlier to wish me a "Happy Valentine's Day".....Anyway, she was THERE at the bar, with her Date for the evening, some schmuck who took her out to dinner, and had bought her an expensive heart shaped gold necklace/pendant. I just smiled at her. She was BORED out of her mind with this idiot, and rushed over to where I was. She started bull****ting with me, and I got her to kiss me, with this guy sitting 9 feet in front of us. I then started to proceed to persuade her to spend the night with me, and she was clearly guilty. I was HOPING that her date would confront me, so I could lay his ass out in front of her, but he was too intimidated. Well, as things turned out, she actually said "good night" to this idiot, and we left together! We came over to my meager little place, and within 1/2 a beer, she was naked, and I was explaining to her the joys of cunnilingus. The sad part, was this moron was calling her on her cell, while I was thrusting deeply. She was wearing nothing except the gold necklace he bought her and presented to her for the Valentine's Day dinner.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
I had the coolest Valentines Day EVER in 2005. I worked until 11pm and went out for a drink and a smoke, to a bar in a Bowling alley. I had been flirting with a very sexy girl, and we even had a date at a dance club where we made out and I felt her up. But we had not consumated. She had called me earlier to wish me a "Happy Valentine's Day".....Anyway, she was THERE at the bar, with her Date for the evening, some schmuck who took her out to dinner, and had bought her an expensive heart shaped gold necklace/pendant. I just smiled at her. She was BORED out of her mind with this idiot, and rushed over to where I was. She started bull****ting with me, and I got her to kiss me, with this guy sitting 9 feet in front of us. I then started to proceed to persuade her to spend the night with me, and she was clearly guilty. I was HOPING that her date would confront me, so I could lay his ass out in front of her, but he was too intimidated. Well, as things turned out, she actually said "good night" to this idiot, and we left together! We came over to my meager little place, and within 1/2 a beer, she was naked, and I was explaining to her the joys of cunnilingus. The sad part, was this moron was calling her on her cell, while I was thrusting deeply. She was wearing nothing except the gold necklace he bought her and presented to her for the Valentine's Day dinner.

haha roffle.