is unintentional touching a sign of attraction?

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm NOT talking about kino here.

I'm talking about being out to dinner with a woman and your feet touching and neither of you pulling back or sitting next to somebody and pressing up against them softly without them moving away.

Do little things like that signify attraction?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm not really sure. But, if she is confortable enough with you envading her space and her not backing away from it... She is probably confortable with you touching her. Thus, would be a green light to start using kino.

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she touches your happy harry, then must be a good sign :whistle:

seriously, with those signs you can't say if shes attracted or not. Maybe interested. Notice it. But as previously said, She is probably confortable with you touching her.
keep the interaction on and go for more significant kino.

cheers

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. :up:

I assumed it represented some form of interest, since the woman doesn't pull away at your touch.

In response to what cedd and I.A.F.Y.B. stated, if she is comfortable with you touching her, I figure that's gotta be good for something... atleast mild attraction, no?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means something but, does it mean attraction? She could just think of you as a friend and does not mind your touch. Or she likes you and likes you touching her. If your touch has no intention then, you won't know. Unless, you step up the kino/touching and she responds to it in a good way. She, probably has some kind of attraction for you. Or is just comfortable around you. It can go either way....

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OR she had something on her shoe, foot itched

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if its "intentional" unintentional touching. IE it seems innocuous but really the girl just wants to rub up on you and get your attention. Sometimes it just happens though when leaning in to listen to someone, or walking with someone.

An example is when you're at a bar, sitting next to a girl or in a booth and your legs touch, for a while, or youre sitting next to her really close while talking so that you're bodies are touching. I think those are both def. green lights.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
An example is when you're at a bar, sitting next to a girl or in a booth and your legs touch, for a while, or youre sitting next to her really close while talking so that you're bodies are touching. I think those are both def. green lights.
That's exactly what I'm talking about in this post. We also seem to have the same hunch (that it's a green light)