Is this Woman Interested in Me?

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently, I've noticed that a female student at my university has been smiling at me and giving me direct eye contact when I walk past her on campus, and I have smiled back at her and said hello twice as well. One time she and I ran into each other twice in the computer lab. I looked at her straight in the eye, to see if she would look away when our eyes meet, but she looked back into my eyes and said, smiling, "See ya."

Interestingly, she's a student I myself have noticed as well and quite pretty. I just haven't found her in the right environment so far to talk to her. I'm ready for her and both of us seem to be playing the same game...she knows it. I've noticed that when she sees me sitting in a particular row at the computer lab at school, she too comes and sits on the same row, even though not directly near me. Matter of fact, I'm seeing her as I write this, but she's focused on typing a paper and there's losts of students sitting around her, so now might not be the best time. I'm not worried. The next time we run into each other face to face, I'm not letting her go without trying to get her number. My only concern though is that I've seen her so far talking to a lot of the student athletes at school-basket ball players, etc. I'm a graduate student and one of the few black males at my university, a private Catholic university. This particular female student seems to be Hispanic. Most of the white female students at my university, based on personal experiences and accounts from others, aren't very receptive at all to being approached by black males, so I pretty much prefer looking outside of school for hook ups. Anyway, we'll see how things go.

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've read the first sentence, and as far as i'm concerned you're a pu$$y

hurry to approach her or she'll get the same idea!

IamRAMBO

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to tell.

I get eye contact and smiles from like 3 different chicks a day at my college.

To me, it's just a nice gesture in a good college atmosphere.

I approach a couple of these nice smile/eye contacts before but they haven't gotten me anywhere besides a friendship.

You have to read more into their body language: it's not just eye contact and smile y'know.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Trouble Maker, I don't appreciate your response at all. You don't know anything about my prior dating history, nor do you know me personally, so don't judge me. To IamRambo, thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Trouble Maker, I don't appreciate your response. You don't know me personally and don't know anything about my dating history, so don't judge me. IamRambo, thanks for your feedback.

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** you

Seirously, don't take the Internet so seriously..it was a random immature joke, not an insult to your character..I'm sure you're a great guy..

I'll keep an eye out for your sentiments next time.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank, lighten up

Troublemaker, grow up

see? everyones happy :)