Is this push and pull?

jessup

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have just heard this saying a bit and am wondering if push / pull is giving the girl mixed responses: "i would so do you" , "eww, can we not go, i dont want to be seen with you"

Is that what it is? If not, what is this?

My friends sisters friend (of which we all hang out with quite a bit) became the victim of me doing this :p.

It started off in New Years. ALL of my conversation with her is centred around this theory. I mean, we have great conversation but I will always drop something in there to toy with her mind.

This girl is stunning by the way, and I'm probably slighty above average. I see her in town last night and what does she do? Runs at me and tounges me down right there. No hello or nothing. :up:

She isn't the only prospect lately, but it has been a prime example for this theory.

So what is it? My jargon might not be up to scratch.

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a high school forum for this, why don't you go there.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
You answer your own question. Goddamn it, people should really consider posting "My example of x", as compared to "Is this x"

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you have the idea of push/pull. mixed signals of interest and then disinterest. Or IOIs and then IODs. I can see why she would have ran and tongue you down. Push/Pull I always do throughout the whole approach.