is this odd???

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
im 17 and this girl, pretty hot, who never really caught alot of my interest gave a speech on child therapists, at the end her and her partner had to demonstrate a skill, which was stupidly enough to cradle a baby, but she, not her partener gave alot of extremly interesting facts about how to treat babys and raise them and ****, all from the back of her mind and not from a sheet of paper or anything, and for some reason, it turned me on...like, alot......it must be something about a women who knows how to take care of babys? i dont know, it was certainly odd, yet very, very attractive to me.....odd?? yes? no?

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well the next time u see a baby, look at it's @sshole.
if u wanna stick it in, then there's ur problem :)

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
immature pricks, no wonder none of you faggots can get laid...half of you havnt even had your balls drop yet

jt the azn

Don Juan
Reaction score
its a motherly gesture. it turns me on too. its a feminine trait that instinctly trigger your hormones to have her as a reproductive potential. men marry their mothers and now you know why.

jt the azn

Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
Men don't marry their mothers, last time I checked, azn.
its just a saying lol. its not meant literally. its real meaning is that men marry women who seem like they make good mothers.