Is this guy a DJ or an AFC?

Is this guy a DJ or an AFC?

• A DJ - He wants to do a film and is not pvssy whipped

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • AFC- Doesn't put down the camera and fvck her.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If he got her in THAT state of horniness and desire to **** him he must of been doing something right, and that is ignoring her like he doesn't want to have sex with her, and this drove her crazy.

We don't know what is going on in his head to know if he's having an AFC or DJish mentality. Maybe he didn't want to sleep with her because he's just seriously insecure, so he kept on telling her to cover up, even though he didn't demonstrate it. Or maybe he really didn't give a damn, knowing he could have her whenever the hell he wants, and concentrating on more important things than an easy fuk.

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a movie right? As in, not real life. Most movies make AFC's get hot chicks. Doesn't apply to real world.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wee said:
That is a movie right? As in, not real life. Most movies make AFC's get hot chicks. Doesn't apply to real world.
Wee hit the nail on the head.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus even in the movie scene, she was just "having fun": having her power trip/ego boost/typical attention wh*ring for millions to see, she would never have let him fvck her on that spot anyway. Any guy who has known women long enough and witnessed his share of female manipulation can tell that...:whistle:

He's neither a DJ or an AFC, he's just a guy who's not too dumb to jump to the "she wants to fvck me" conclusion...:)

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% pure, hardcore DJ. I might even go so far as to say...

DA PIMP!!!11

(Not really). He is a DJ in Pook's sense, a man who is not defined by women. He actually "gets it". Hear what he said? "It's just a fu'cked up power game".

Honestly, I'd feel emasculated having that girl let me have sex with her (as hot as she is). The key word is "let". Like she can give or take it from me. That fu'cked up power game.

You know, in his place I'd fu'ck with her mind a bit. She is so asking for it.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wee said:
He didn't "get" her.

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
He could have busted her for teasing him and told her something like "well, if I turn this off, then you go by the consequences" or some **** like that, and keep filming. That **** would make her hornier and put her in a more playful mode.

IMHO, he just needed a more bold & playful attitude there, though this is a movie ;) .