Is this good?

Madcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask you guys if that "can i kiss you" idea has worked good for you. I thought it might be a good one to try, but wanted to see if i could get some personal ratings on how good or bad it might be.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It'll work for some girls (a select few), who will think it's sweet.....
but for the most part, there are much better ways .....

you don't want to ask her for permission..... because you are a man and you are in control. You might as well sign off a contract giving her your balls.

Two methods I would recommend:
the first is David D's kiss test. You play with her hair, then touch the tip of her hair with your fingers. At the same time, look into her eyes, then slowly down to her lips, then back up to her eyes. If she isn't ready to be kissed, you'll be able to tell by her reaction just to that.

the second is a fun one from this forum (wher I read it anyway, not sure where it originates from)
you ask her "do you like surprises?"
if she says yes, kiss her. If she says no, kiss her and then say "sorry I forgot you don't like surprises"

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you mean when you ask a girl if you can kiss her at the end of a date then after she (hopefully) says yes you tell her something like, "I'll have to do that sometime then" and give a smile then leave? Because I have not tried that (almost forgot about it) but I don't see why it wouldn't work as long as it's done fairly early. Asking for a kiss then kissing her if she says yes is a very bad idea in my opinion at least, the above strategy is sounds pretty sound though

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I hear that it says, "I think you like me, but i'm not sure, and i don't want to take a risk and just look our for my feelings, but I don't want to hurt your feelings if you don't l.ike me, and i don't want to force myself on to you, so if you like me and you are ready for me to kiss you can i?"

In other words, instead of asking just do it!

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
like the other guy said, just look at her and you can tell, asking for a kiss is damn stupid.

Madcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
what im talking about is that idea in the quick tips section where one person said of asking them if you can kiss them then saying "alright, ill remeber to do that someday", and doing it when they least expect. it.http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip186.htm < thats the address to what i meant if you havent seen it already.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by misunderstood??
Do you mean when you ask a girl if you can kiss her at the end of a date then after she (hopefully) says yes you tell her something like, "I'll have to do that sometime then" and give a smile then leave? Because I have not tried that (almost forgot about it) but I don't see why it wouldn't work as long as it's done fairly early.
me too, i def. forgot about that:eek:

i cant wait to try that out.

id love to have a video camera to see the reaction:D