Is this good or bad?

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, whats your take on this guys:
What do you guys think when a girl shows interest in your but tends to sometimes talk about other men in your presence. I've been talking with this girl for a while now and she will sometimes tell me about how other guys she has been dating **** up and such. For example she was telling me how recently she went out on a dinner with some friends and family and this guy that was with them was all over her and telling her he likes her a lot.. basically being an AFC. Did I get off track here? lol, anyway basically I want to know if a girl talking about other men to you is good or bad. Thanks ahead of time.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not really relevant to how she feels about you.

Keep going forwards with your plans for her, don't analyze such things! :)

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of girls do this. It doesn't have anything to do with their interest in you though. Maybe they don't have anything else to talk about except other guys? One way you can counter this is to bring up topics about other girls. I duno, I wouldn't worry too much about it though.

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really worried about it.

I just posted it because I was curious about whether it was good or bad. I've learned good enough that a woman's actions are much more important than their words, however I was curious if talking about other guys was good or bad though. Thanks anyway guys.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither, becasue as usual it depends on the girl and the context in which they refer to other boys. In general IMOHO; If they are talking about how wimpy, ****e, AFC the guy is being, then its a hint, do not behave like this, or do this right. However, if shes going on about how gorgeous a certain boy is (if its obviously not you) and how she wants him to ask her out and is asking for advice on how to get him, then your in the friends zone and gotta work a hell of a lot harder.

Reaction score
You can do 2 of 2 things

1)change the subject when she brings up other bonheads.

2)say "hey b*tch, I ain't wanna hear none of your sh*t! So ya better quit it!"

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm sounds like she's trying to make you jealous. When she says stuff that you don't enjoy or don't wanna talk about, take some of your attention away, like change your bodylanguage, walk away from her, or something like that...

Alph

Don Juan
Reaction score
I`d do this if i were u, for a couple of secs i`d listen to her very carefuly and act as if i agreed with her and then i`d tell her ``yeah yeah girl, STOP boring ME`` and would walk away or if there is another person sitting next to her i`d stay and start talking to her/him and ignore the girl. U should see some positive results no matter if she`s inetersted in u or not.